Mitsubishi Japan Phone Number

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
For reference purposes, here's Mitsubishi Japan's phone number in case anyone might need it:

0011 81 368 522 569

The 0011 is of course to dial out of Australia, so if you're calling from any other country you'll need your own international dialing code, then just use the number from '81' onwards.

G

Unregistered
lol brad.

nice work trev...so we can ring them direct to order parts rather than email etc?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
You can ring them and ask if you like Steve. I doubt they'd ship directly though - you'll probably have to use an intermediate agent. But it can't hurt to ask, right?

I haven't actually spoken to them myself - I called some Mitsi dealerships today to find out how to code my new key and the head office guy gave me that number as soon as I said 'import'. The other dealerships just told me it would cost $60+ but wouldn't guarantee they could do it.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
G

Unregistered
hmm very interesting, hope this works as i want to do the same with my new key.

G

Unregistered
I hope u have ur Japanese translation book with u when u call ... LOL
There are plenty of guys that will get parts for u from Jap land. Japan Auto Direct got my parts including shipping within a 2 week period from order to my door cheaper than buy here at my local dealer (and local dealer said freight would be free) What a crock of sh!t

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
When I read that phone number I instantly thought of Homer Simpson when he called Japan from the library.....

Top Bottom