Hehe

[video=youtube_share;IRsPheErBj8]http://youtu.be/IRsPheErBj8[/video]

uzz320

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Martin
Drive
99 Legnum
That is so awesome :) I thought that my electric drum kit was portable, but that's a whole new level :p

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
That is so awesome :) I thought that my electric drum kit was portable, but that's a whole new level :p

This. I think I just wasted my money on my electric drum kit :p

Now make this!

Edit: Just saw your first post. Ho-ly Crap. o_O

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Just found your first post. Was so taken by it I watched it 4 times in a row. Great stuff, but as one of the other posts said, you need to get out in the Leggy more.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Haha someone else said I looked bored! I think I was just concentrating on trying not to stuff things up!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Here's the packup video.

Brad says it needs Benny Hill music. I'm inclined to agree :D

Akys

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alvin
Drive
1996 Trigger Mauve Galant VR4
Love it!!!!!
Need a bigger YAMOOHA banner. (y)

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
G

Unregistered
Well played! (See what I did there, made a woeful joke)

Thats awesome man great work.
The pack up video was cool, not sure if it was fast forwarded or you were just in "No ones knocking off until this is finished!" mode.

Top Bottom