MrMitsu aka Ant // WA

G

Unregistered
Hi Guys/Gals,

I am in the process of importing a 2001 series 3 facelift Galant through Kristian @ Iron Chef Imports (As seen here: http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3400).

I am from WA, lived most of my lift down south... Bunno/Mandurah but now live in Langford.

My previous ride was a Lancer GSR with EVO conversion, was making some good power was a fun ride.

Can't wait to get my hands on the Galant!!

Hopefully see ya's round!
-Ant

01.jpg

16.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

38.jpg

44.jpg

88.jpg

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
That's a mean looking Galant there. Nice Ralliart udjustables too. Are they height udjustable as well?

Congrats on your purchase. Let the waiting game begin :D

G

Unregistered
Welcome to the club Ant, glad you made it :)

Car looks fantastic, cannot wait to see it in the flesh. You have really found a nice example

The Ralliart suspension wasn't height adjustable afaik.

Sorry to point out, is it me or does that exhaust stick out a little? I thought the Ralliart ones were a bit more flush?

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Sorry to point out, is it me or does that exhaust stick out a little? I thought the Ralliart ones were a bit more flush?
I noticed that too. But forgot to mention it because i saw the Ralliart struts lol.
I think the owner might have had an aftermarket exhaust on there and taken it off when they decided to sell. And the exhaust man made it a bit longer. That can be easily fixed at an exhaust shop though ;)

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Welcome mate,

Car looks hot, nice score.

G

Unregistered
That thing looks mint ... when does it get here ?
Might swap it as it gets off the boat ... u don't mint a white wagon do u.

G

Unregistered
That thing looks mint ... when does it get here ?
Might swap it as it gets off the boat ... u don't mint a white wagon do u.

Heh :p I've seen your leggy in the flesh (Saw it at the mogwa dyno day, when you took Dave for a spin) and although it is nice!... I think i'll stick with the sedan though ;)

Kristian is on holidays at the moment, so its holding things up a little i think... but he is on top of things so hopefully we can get it on a boat soon!

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Dimi lol, no there is no such thing as a series 3 or a second facelift. From may 2000 the high vis dash became standard on type v's as well as the other things you picked up

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
series 3, no shit?
ROFL :ROFLMAO: Brad you're too cruel :banghead:

Sorry Ant, mistakes like that are pretty common when you just start learning about ANYTHING, so don't take it to heart. What's a lot more amusing is people like Dimi who should know better falling for it :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to the site mate, and good work picking up that car - I saw it while looking for my bro's wagon and thought it was hot, but the price on the black Legnum was too good to pass up.

G

Unregistered
Meh... Thats how it was advertised by ben @ J-Spec... I can see where the 'Series 3' comes from seeing as how they changed a few things in the later model of the facelifts.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
But at least you know it found a happy home Kris :) This Galant was going begging for a while!

Welcome to OZVR4 Ant :)

G

Unregistered
Fantastic!

Now the agonizing wait for it to go through quarantine, compliance, rego etc. :D

Soon enough.

G

Unregistered
Some new toys on the way for the Galant ;)

Negotiating on some Evo 8 Brembo brakes at the moment aswell.

Attachments

• pwrtranscooler.jpg
    pwrtranscooler.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 59
  • ~4639709.jpg
    ~4639709.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 89
Top Bottom