Leggie

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Cody
Drive
1996 Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S
2016 Porsche Cayman GT4
Hey All,

I have a MUT-II in hand, but the ROM pack from here stateside doesn't work on the Legnum. Additionally, I have potential access to a MUT-III through a connection. Before selling it to me, they went and found a Legnum to test with and it doesn't have the database for the Legnum either (it didn't appear in their list and connecting and trying to communicate failed too). Since I already have a MUT-II on me, does anyone know the ROM pack part number that would need to be used to communicate with the car? It's a 1996 model; if that helps. I realize that finding it would be slim to none, but what the heck?

I need to reset my srs light and the dealer here ALSO can't communicate with the car; they only have US models in their tools. So, I'm a little bit out of luck here and I really would like to do it the proper way.

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
Cant help with the MUT-II rom pack.

Do you have an Openport or VAG Cable at all?

Leggie

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Cody
Drive
1996 Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S
2016 Porsche Cayman GT4
Cant help with the MUT-II rom pack.

Do you have an Openport or VAG Cable at all?
I do! I have a FTDI VAG cable w/ mod for 1 and 4 pins for use with Evoscan and playing around with other openport tools. Is there a way to reset the SRS light through that? I didn't find it anywhere since it looks like most tools aren't concerned with attempting to communicate with the SRS module.

Top Bottom