• I like this one

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Okay here are some pics for you consideration, please vote ASAP as they have to bi in by Midnight. I have noticed we need more Galant pics so hope these are okay. Oh and I don't care about seeing my plates, I drive around everyday.

I like the contrast of the yellow and black
IMG_0035.jpg

The next three, I may have found a gap wide enough in the local BMX track
IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

This one I just liked, lol. Would need the forsale sign chopped out.
IMG_0045.jpg

I think my favorite is the second one, I really like the yellow background but the car was wet and looks funny.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
I LOVE the first one :D

The others are good pics, but the 1st one has calendar mojo.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I say First or Third :)

With a bit of touching up here and there (which I'm sure will be done before the images are submitted to the calendar printers) the wet will look better :)

G

Unregistered
First one for me, much cleaner than the rest and the car stands out

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
hey, mods, can I get this thread deleted please.
Cheers Guys

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I don't see the need to delete the thread, it is just a thread with 4 nice pics of your car :)

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
No worries Brad, I do like the pics, just thought it might be taking up space is all

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Don't worry about the space since the photos are on photobucket and not the OZVR4 server. So text is like what, a few kB at most? I've moved this thread over to the pictures section for you.

... I voted for the first one, by the way! If the car were dry (without the tell-tale wet ring on the bitumen) and tyre-blacked gloss on the rubber, it's a winner with the sharp contrast.

Musty

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Elliott 'Musty' Freestone
Drive
92 Mazda 323 Astina
Hey cool pics :D, just wunderin are u still sellin ur galant cause i'm interested in buyin it :drool:

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
What Dawso said, lol. Yeah it went to WA on the 11th of March, not that I miss him or anything :(:(

knickers

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nic
Drive
'99 EC5A VR-4 Type V
That looks like a fun bit of gravel :D

I vote #1 just because it shows the car in all its beauty, and the yellow is a funky background. #3 is a fun pic too, but you should have taken the P plates down :p

Top Bottom