My Carbon Rocker Covers

G

Unregistered
Thaught I'd show some pics of my new items I have to play with.
Just trying new things and taken a great liking to the carbon cover.
Going to do a complete engine detailing kit and fit it and then see how it looks.
It will include intake pipes,rocker,cam,water jacket pipes,plenum and a few smaller items

Enjoy
DSCF3022.jpg

DSCF3023.jpg

DSCF3024.jpg

DSCF3025.jpg

DSCF3026.jpg

DSCF3027.jpg

DSCF3028.jpg

DSCF3029.jpg

DSCF3030.jpg

DSCF3031.jpg

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
nicely done on the rocker cover, cam cover and console..

is it heat resistant? if so, up to what temp?

hozza

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nathan
Drive
97 COTY manual legnum.(gone)
96 GTO MR
S13 silvia
like the timing cover as well.
would look good in red to match my engine bay.
Could you do the airbox that might look alright?

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Q you have done well! Are you selling these? How much for a front rocker cover?

ConnerS

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
02 Legnum type S
98 Lancer Evo 5 GSR
Is the rocker cover a carbon fibre replica or one of your dipped products?
How does it goes in the engine bay when heat and other factors are included. Looks the goods but I'm abit skeptical at this stage.

I would really like to see some sort of spark plug cover made to fit christians COP setup. Like the covers on the 4g63t

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
i want one of the carbon rocker covers...
and the boot trim

reproduction?

G

Unregistered
I plan to do sales guys but firstly eoi here and if it looks good I firstly abide by ozvr4 rules and pay for trader again thn I can advertise here.

As for heat yes it is fine my blue wagon currently is coded and is perfectly fine.
As for the cop covers if you want something pm me and I'll be happy to make something out of s,steel and then dip that if wished

Thanx for the great comments guys

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Whats wrong with "Me Gusta"? Unless I'm missing something here...?

I still really wish there were clear timing belt covers. Those I would pay a lot of money for.... well maybe not a lot but a reasonable amount.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
lol me gusta.

honestly, i dont like em. i might be the only one but that's cool. never been a fan of the dipping finish

[TUFFTR]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul
Drive
Mitsubishi Magna
Whats wrong with "Me Gusta"? Unless I'm missing something here...?

I still really wish there were clear timing belt covers. Those I would pay a lot of money for.... well maybe not a lot but a reasonable amount.

Do you want the contact details of the guy who made them for the 3000GT? He made a relatively small batch and at just over $240 for both the F and R rocker cover, it's bloody good value. Fitment is terrific. Never know, if you get enough interest you could work something out with him?!

I like = Me gusta, not sure how that'd offend or bring attention to myself from a mod (I'm harmless come on :p) But whatevz.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
That would be awesome, I'd love clear timing belt covers. If you don't mind I'll grab the details off you please. Where is he located?

junior

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gary
Drive
2000 Type S Legnum
Hey Q, what about a C/F engine cover similar to the one's that were floating around the Club VR4 forums a while ago? I for one wound be interested as mine is just about stuffed.

BTW, I like the look of the C/F rocker covers.

Gary

G

Unregistered
Yea I'm just perfecting the vacuum bagging then I'll bang some out Gary otherwise peter m in uk still offers them I think.

51YVR

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Lauchlan
Drive
EC5A
That carbon cover looks the goods!! thats awesome if its heat resistant too. Can't wait to get a Galant!! When you start selling them I will be keen :)

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
the CF looks awsome mate I wanna do the whole carbon theme on my car but was thinking the engine cover instead of rocker cover but she looks sweet :) i may be keen in the future for some things :)

Oggie

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
terry
Drive
1999 Vr4 Legnum
they look ok i guess.. end of the day they are not actual carbon fibre "rocker covers" , do nothing for performance, so its a big ass bowl of fried rice :p

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Interested to hear what they might cost Quinton when you have it?

Top Bottom