QLD My first Mitsubishi.

Hoppo

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Josh
Drive
VR4TYPE-S
Finally got around to post here and saying hello!

After a long 2 years driving around roofless in my mx5 i decided to get something practical. I had my eye on legnums for a few months before i found one that ticked most boxes, got it for a decent price but needs some tlc on the outside. Interior is pretty great and mechanically also very tight. Automatic, 2000 model with 169000kms.
She is going to get a tow bar and probably a full exhaust.

Am43WBb.jpg

tX82N2F.jpg

The wheels are quite damaged on the surfaces, definitely getting something new is on the list. Still not sure what style i want, defiantly some sort of oem/alloys however. Evo X might do. Front and rear bar/hatch needs repair and painting and would like the front windows tinted.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Nice looking ride.
Auto or manual?
What are you planning to tow with the towbar? Autos don't handle heavy loads it the best, even with a cooler - but it's a good start

bundyk

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Gallant Type V (almost stock)
2001 Pajero
G'day Hoppo and welcome. Nice looking Legnum mate.

Try here if you're after some more wheels.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Welcome Josh. You probably don't need to be templated but it's tradition you know.

Unclepaulie's infamous welcome template, version 15.7w

Stuff you need to know:
- Forum rules

Stuff that could save your life:
Do not buy aftermarket suspension parts, especially Lower Control Arms (LCAs)

- This is what happens if you don't replace your control arms
- Recall check using your chassis number

Useful threads:
- INDEX - Look here FIRST
- Guide to Galant & Legnum common problems
- The most important thread on the forum. MUST READ
- Oils and Fluids
- Staged Upgrades
- Legnum/Galant Production Info
- Posting photos, especially in the Classifieds

Posting new threads is restricted by default, for full access become a Premium Member:
- Upgrade to Premium Membership benefits

Please read before selling anything on this site:
- Rules for posting in the classifieds

Hoppo

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Josh
Drive
VR4TYPE-S
Nice looking ride.
Auto or manual?
What are you planning to tow with the towbar? Autos don't handle heavy loads it the best, even with a cooler - but it's a good start

Auto, towing will just be household stuff and motorcycles/parts for my business. A cooler was definitely on the list when i get around to it. Do you know recommended towing rates, it wont be everyday just when i need to take bikes to shows/meets, pick up new/old ones or move house.

Thanks to bundyk; might be keen to find some sort of 5/6spokes with some lip.

the.alex.files

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Alexandra
Drive
'99 Galant VR-4
Finally got around to post here and saying hello!

After a long 2 years driving around roofless in my mx5 i decided to get something practical. I had my eye on legnums for a few months before i found one that ticked most boxes, got it for a decent price but needs some tlc on the outside. Interior is pretty great and mechanically also very tight. Automatic, 2000 model with 169000kms.
She is going to get a tow bar and probably a full exhaust.

The wheels are quite damaged on the surfaces, definitely getting something new is on the list. Still not sure what style i want, defiantly some sort of oem/alloys however. Evo X might do. Front and rear bar/hatch needs repair and painting and would like the front windows tinted.

I just sold my Na8 for a Galant! Super stoked with all the extra leg room and all that torque (y)

Hoppo

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Josh
Drive
VR4TYPE-S
Good work! I prefer the practicality even if it does weigh twice the amount haha

Top Bottom