My VR4

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
The back looks spot on especially the rear tailgate garnish. Nice Oz VR-4 number plates too!
Wheels are a bit too big - especially in the first photo.
17"s or 18"s are perfect and have the car lowered to cover the gaps in between the tyres and the guards :)

Awesome work so far though

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Wow... it's as if you've taken the schematics from Mitsi. I'm VERY impressed. It's my desktop now :)

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hmmm now just to make it a series 1 and paint it Green and it will be perfect!!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Ignore Kev Gerard ;)

Your model looks fantastic now. Are the headlamps really angled like that? I can't check it against my car 'cause it doesn't actually have headlamps atm... Now I'm starting to question the car, not the model!

Now all you need to do is accurately model every component and stick it into some software that interfaces with CAPS so you can get a rotatable 3D exploded diagram... or maybe even levels of transparency, so you can choose a part which then shows up a certain colour inside the 80% transparent car model.

Hmm now where'd I put that SolidWorks CD...

G

Unregistered
everything almost looks spot on.

just the rear bumper to me looks like a widebodykit. rims look fine.
Just bring the bumper down a bit. and yeahh.. cant complain bout anything else

G

Unregistered

Green? Easy. What sort of green were you thinking?

or something more like this?

Series 1? Sorry, no ;)

Thanks for all the positive comments. Buzzpuppy, that's a great compliment thanks for that.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
God that's cool... The green he's talking about is much darker than that, it's a metallic green that's almost black unless you've got a lot of light reflecting off it. But being able to plug in anything from a colour palette is freaken awesome!

Black car, black spokes with a metallic-red rim (Time Attack series) is pretty much exactly what my car will eventually look like, although mine will have an Evo bonnet and dolphin aeroform bar by then too.

Gerard you're a legend!

G

Unregistered
Why thankyou. I'll have to post some more colour combos for you to check out.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
OMG that's just blasphemous!!! >.< :banghead: :( :banghead:

Someone take the brightly coloured crayons away before he goes and hurts himself!

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
the first one isn't far off from being trigger mauve, perhaps a bit less purple and more grey would make it better

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Barbie spec!! Its in case Barbie needs to race to her pool party..... Or if she is running late with all her friends for the fairy princess ball :ROFLMAO:

G

Unregistered
Sorry, to revive and old, old thread, but I did a bit more work on this image a few months back and thought you guys might be interested. No real changes to the car but the background's a lot prettier! ;)
2830-vr4legnumcomp00000-7.jpg

Top Bottom