jdmftwyo

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Joe
Drive
97 Mirage to Evo 4 conversion
97 Legnum VR4
Hi all! Ive been a lurker for years my mirage to evo project had a 6A13TT swapped in it back in 2006> I still own the car but now it has a Evo 8 4G63. I just recently picked up a 97 Legnum VR4 COTY as a daily commuter (Its not really daily as i work from home). Im currently lurking to see if 2G DSM suspension fits the legnum.
nc_ohc=_byj272hT-kAX_b2HQ4&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet3-1.jpg

422895678_697810445845682_302028088189217961_n.jpg

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Welcome and that is an awesome looking Mirage. I imagine it was FWD?

I believe the suspension is indeed identical to a 2G Eclipse. I know the rear arms etc work as I currently have Godspeed arms to suit a 2G. Similarly, a few people run VOLK arms (made for a 2G).

It appears as though the front upper control arms with camber adjustment are the same too so I suspect the rest is...

jdmftwyo

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Joe
Drive
97 Mirage to Evo 4 conversion
97 Legnum VR4

I believe the suspension is indeed identical to a 2G Eclipse. I know the rear arms etc work as I currently have Godspeed arms to suit a 2G. Similarly, a few people run VOLK arms (made for a 2G).

It appears as though the front upper control arms with camber adjustment are the same too so I suspect the rest is...
Yes the car was fwd. The engine was great but just did not fit well so I swapped to a Evo 8 engine. Cars currently being converted to AWD. Thanks for the info!

blinkerfluid

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Abe
Drive
96 Legnum VR4

This is dangerous information. šŸ§

Top Bottom