Johnwastakenalready

Idling at the Lights
First Name
John
Drive
1997 Manual Legnum VR4
Triumph Daytona 675
Hi everyone,

I purchased my first legnum a couple of weeks ago.
Its a black 1997 manual, currently has a few light mods done by previous owners.
Sits on some gold enkei 5 spokes, has adjustable coilovers(not sure what brand, they are an anodised blue aluminium, have adjustable height, preload and dampening) and has a loud hks bov.

Since owning it ive raised it 2cm at the front and 3cm at the rear (need to get wheel alignment) , tightened the hand brake cable (still wont hold on steep inclines so i'll need to look into that more).
I'm interested in doing lots of maintenance on the car myself, no major mods in the near future.

Very keen for a meet and to get some more knowledge about these cars and working on them.

Let me know if anyone knows any history about this particular car, its rego is BC-95-XC. Some previous owners were Troy Simons, Jason Fowler and Matt Toli. It doesn't have much service history at all so im hoping its been taken care of.

fubar

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Nathan
Drive
Galant VR4, 4Runner, Jaguar MkII, Jaguar XJR
Welcome John to the VR4 community.

Not sure about your Legnum's history, but I'm sure it will be known here, stand by for the crew to chime in !

Enjoy your Legnum, they are awesome machines !

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Welcome, mate. I have the same problem with my handbrake as you do. Hopefully I'll get it resolved in the next few weeks.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Welcome to the forum John :)

Unclepaulie's infamous welcome template, version 15.13d

Stuff you need to know:
- Forum rules

Stuff that could save your life:
Do not buy aftermarket suspension parts, especially Lower Control Arms (LCAs)

- This is what happens if you don't replace your control arms
- Recall check using your chassis number

Useful threads:
- INDEX - Look here FIRST
- Guide to Galant & Legnum common problems
- The most important thread on the forum. MUST READ
- Staged Upgrades
- Legnum/Galant Production Info

Posting new threads is restricted by default. For full access you need to be a Premium Member ($15 a year):
- Upgrading your account

Please read before selling anything on this site:
- Rules for posting in the classifieds

Top Bottom