new legnum owner :)

G

Unregistered
Nice to finally join this website :)

G'day guys! I've just purchased Nick's 'plow' from toyko prestige..and boy am i glad i got his car! It's tits! Having a very enjoyable time driving it at the moment :bigsmile: I can see why everybody raves about them now.

Anywho my last car was a '83 323i bmw, but i wanted something a bit bigger so i can put my mountain bike in the back and faster....well i don't have to explain the last bit :bigsmile:

Anywho hope to hang around this site a bit and gather loads of information and see what everyone else is driving!

Cheers, Chris.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Welcome.... wow, the Plow has finally been sold!

Make sure you get Nick to teach you how to do fast U-turns in the wet... lol

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Welcome to the site Chris. WD on picking up Nick's plow, that's a great car. Hopefully Nick'll be back in a VR4 in short order.

G

Unregistered
Thanks for the kind words gents!
The only thing i still need to get used to with my car is how low it is! A little tear comes out everytime i hear it go "khaaschhhhhhhh".

Yep, Nick was definitely sad to see her go! Definitely hope he gets another one :)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Glad to see you joined the site Chris. You'll have to make your way down to our wash meets seeing as the plow is already a regular :p

G

Unregistered
good buy, just changed the plugs too.. the ngk iridium ones that hipsi sells..
youll be thanking us cause its not a 2 second job..lol

hope you enjoy it and im sure that nick will get by when he gets the race car...lol

Top Bottom