New to OZVR4!! 26y/o female, Adelaide-99 White Legnum

G

Unregistered
Hi there, Im nicole, Im from Adelaide. I own a 1999 White Legnum which most of the time i find incredibly hard to keep clean (country dirt roads :( grrrr) But anyway, just thought id say hello and introduce myself. Have been on the legnum appreciation facebook site, in which i was told to come here :)

iralosavic

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Irah
Drive
Camry
Nice. I'm hopefully only a couple of weeks behind you in Legnum ownership. Welcome to the forum - I am sure you will find it invaluable.

G

Unregistered
Welcome to the forums. There's plenty of info floating around on here, using the search function will be your best friend :)

Nice looking car, and brembos too!

[Image not found]

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
I like it! Good look, not overly out there but still looks the goods to those who know what it is and can appreciate it :)

Welcome as well! I am in Adelaide and on the facebook site but haven't ever posted there lol

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Welcome, I didn't know there was a Legnum Appreciation facebook group!

Is that where you nabbed the photo from Steve? Car looks the goods, and +1 for being envious of the brembos.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Welcome aboard Nicole.

Yep, saw your car at the "Legnum Appreciation Site" as well. We also have the OZVR4 facebook group going too when on the rare occasion our host goes a lil' flakey on us.

I was in Adelaide last week for work and met up with some of the OZVR4 crew @ Belgian Beer Cafe in Ebenezer Place last Wednesday.

Enjoy!

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Welcome nicole, as you will soon find out.. You originally join the forums for the cars and end up staying for the community (how many members have moved on with different cars and are still very active on here :p).

G

Unregistered
Welcome, I didn't know there was a Legnum Appreciation facebook group!

Is that where you nabbed the photo from Steve? Car looks the goods, and +1 for being envious of the brembos.

yup :)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Welcome nicole, as you will soon find out.. You originally join the forums for the cars and end up staying for the community (how many members have moved on with different cars and are still very active on here :p).

Very true. One of our admins drives an EVO 7 after selling his car to "godzilla" in QLD where it has been restored to its former glory.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Welcome Nicole, car looks good - brembos + low always wins

Hopefully catch you at a cruise or coffee meet soon

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
welcome nicole, car looks good

are they ralliart mags?

hozza

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nathan
Drive
97 COTY manual legnum.(gone)
96 GTO MR
S13 silvia
Hello,
Is it a fresh import?
I wish I had this many welcome when I joined. Lol

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Interesting you say that Nathan, I was just thinking there is one key difference, M rather than F on your application :lol:

anyway, welcome Nichole ;)

G

Unregistered
Thanks for the welcome! :)

Wow what an awesome welcome from you all, Thank you :) And thanks for putting a picture up for me guys :)

I love my big brakes, but needing them to be re-coated/painted soon, they definately do the job though! Getting into other cars without big brakes, you can feel the difference now lol

(Hi Jon, still meaning to come and see you but nothing has gone too wrong with the car yet.. ) Speaking on which, do you, or do you know of anywhere in SA that will service my trans, diff etc.. looking for someone new.

Top Bottom