New to OZVR4!! 26y/o female, Adelaide-99 White Legnum

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
just a joke jon.

Yeah I can back this up, he's just playing upon the "ZOMG IT'S A LAYDEH SHE HAS TEH BOOBIES" stereotype often portrayed on male dominated forums.

Also......wilkommen Nicole. I hope being a member of ozvr4 will make life with your VR easier...not creepier :p

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
Lol I talked this site up heaps to her "Ohh yeah they're a great bunch of folks, awesome community etc etc" and look what happens:)

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
LOL I must admit that this thread is very tame compared to my previous forum which just about went into meltdown whenever a new female joined. It's also heaps more relaxed and virtually no fights at all. Kudos to all the guys and girls on here :)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Welcome Nicole. Nice looking ride.

There are other women around the forum, but they don't frequent it as much as the guys. Most of them actually drive VR4's as well so you're not on your own on that front either!

G

Unregistered
Yea I do ECFiveA (Matt) Tell him I said Hi :)

G

Unregistered
(And that's why girls find it intimidating to get in the car scene.
No worries Nicole, whenever your ready, I'm a busy man.)

Haha Jon, all good, im used to it, and also used to seeing those fella's, IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR! lol

G

Unregistered
Im not offended everyone, just havent been online in a few days. And thanks Smitty, you did talk it up, and its all good. Just need to make mine go faster so you fella's can all eat my dust :)

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
Lol.... I have my own challenge with the missus laying another 5k down on the wrx. Looks like my tune is going to be needed....

Top Bottom