New to OZVR4 .hello everyone

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Welcome Bobby, I can't get to your pics? It's says they are private.

Is the gear stick loose in a side to side way or front to back?

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Cant see the picks either but I have the same loose shifter issue! Its so annoying but then every now and again it sticks back in place... just to tease I think lol.

Come down to a wash meet (one comming up next week) and we can both lament over our problem while awesome pictures are being taken of all our cars ganging up on the Foz boy's rides :p

G

Unregistered
Hi my gear shift loose like can spin around .And will try get pics later.Thanks

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Welcome to the site Bobby. My shift knob was loose when I got my car too (it was spinning free just like your's, extremely dangerous!), so I replaced it before I licensed the car with a lovely momo carbon fibre one:

SUBKCA.jpg

I couldn't believe the weight of the stock one when I took it off, it's like a solid piece of lead! Highly recommend replacing it asap ;)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I got it from a performance place in the US, as momo have discontinued that model now so you can only buy what remains on the shelves (none in Australia). I spent months looking at different designs before I settled on that one, IMO it matched the car better than anything else (I didn't want to see any chrome).

Top Bottom