New toy!

mesobitchi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mazz
Drive
Super RED Legnum
Oh.... hello again!

hummm...... whats this thats turned up on my drive?....

let us see ;)
its still on the last owners privet plate, but we will get that fixed in the next few days.
myself and my boyfriend picked this little beutie up tonight for £1000, it is in need of a fair bit of work and TLC. but well worth it, i see it as a new project and a blank canvas.
this is a big step up from his vecturd he had. but what a step up it is!
we are looking for a english hack for the MCS.

anyway, here is a few pics from tonight (y)

IMG_8272.jpg

IMG_8274.jpg

IMG_8275.jpg

IMG_8276.jpg

IMG_8277.jpg

IMG_8283.jpg

IMG_8284.jpg

IMG_8285.jpg

IMG_8286.jpg

I guess its not just for him this car.... its to keep my spark going for mine as iv been loosing intrest in it for a while and have been looking in to getting a R33 skyline.

G

Unregistered
Wow. Yeah I'd only pay $1500 (AUD equivalent) for that as well lol.

Could of washed it first, and WTF are all those marks on the bonnet etc??

Best of luck with it...

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
WTF are all those marks on the bonnet etc??

I think that's just really odd reflections of the trees around the car! It looks quite strange though.

Good pickup, I didn't know there were language hacks for the MCS setups but good luck!

G

Unregistered
That's what I thought as well, but they are in odd spots compared to other parts and also given how dirty the whole car is, it seems strange that the tree's are not only the only thing reflecting, but also reflecting to that extent!
It's the sort of reflection you'd get if the car was pristine clean!

Meh, just the world of photography.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
It is reflection, you can tell cause it moves with each photo taken from different angles. Car looks like shit lol, good at that price though

G

Unregistered
it looks like a massive albatross or something flew overhead whilst unleashing a machine gun type burst of diarrhoea from its anus.

mesobitchi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mazz
Drive
Super RED Legnum
ROFLMFAO! yeah, its a dirty gal alright, but we will be having this detailed once we have the running side of it up together.
the list of things we need has already started. but the car is up on the ramps today so we can have a tickel of her under carrage.
i know a new bumper is on the cards, and we are on the look out for a new FL bonnet, new steering wheel, cos the wood effect is shite.
full leather seats, new alloys, the full service including all belts (such a good job the BF works in a garage!!) new center dash so we can play with the MSC as and when.
unseal, de cat and a general good clean!

the last owner had dogs and was a builder, but then when he got his vans he sort of started neglecting the car and it got put to the side and forgot about.
so yeah its a shed on wheels but i think this ugly duckling will shine and i cant wait to get the ball rolling on this proect :)

mesobitchi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mazz
Drive
Super RED Legnum
hehe, i would still keep the super, just put it away. but i dunno, i have considered selling to fund a skyline. but i wont get what i want. and the one was gonna buy has now been written off. the guy had a choice, hit the dog an wright the car off, or up the embankment and wright the car off.... :( pitty, as it was wonderful!
so for now the super stays on the road, and iv got somthing else to keep me going :)
but still, if you insit on the hitting with a stick, harder! HARDER! :lol:

Top Bottom