newb

G

Unregistered
hey

the names michael i currently own a "cough"04 holden commodore"cough" dont worry its for sale lol. any ways i have purchesed a 1997 legnum pearl white manual with ayc she has just landed so im waiting on compliance i gotta say im so excited to own one finaly a car i can be proud of. so ill post some pictures soon and hopefully ill have her before christmas (best christmas ever if i do) i think thats all for now talk to yous later cheers p.s i wont be annoying any one with questions that have already been posted

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Welcome to the Club, Michael.
Congratulations on your purchase. Show us some photos of your car that's about to arrive.
I know exactly how you feel when you say "i gotta say im so excited to own one finaly a car i can be proud of". It's certainly a car you can drive with confidence without being ashamed of hehe

G

Unregistered
Welcome to the Club, Mike. Queensland has got a couple of meets coming up in the next couple of weeks if you want to head over and get to know some of the crew (even if your cars not done). Are you north, south, gold or sun?

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Welcome to the Club, Michael. It certainly would be one awesome Chrissy pressy. Cheers Mel.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
i wont be annoying any one with questions that have already been posted

/put's on spiderman costume

Everybody gets one...

:p

If anyone can pick the quote I'll give em an ozv4.com sticker free!

Welcome to the site Mik, you'll be loving all the looks you get when your rolling in a Legnum bud, trust me.

G

Unregistered
:ROFLMAO:thanks for making me feel welcome , well i have sold the "cough"commodore"cough" so ill be pickin her up in 10 days cant wait hey so freaken excited . defently be heading out for the next cruise ! im on the north side as well ! where are most of the events held??? cheers

G

Unregistered
oh i wont have any photos till i pick her up sorry ppl but wont be too far offf :) arrrrgggghhhhh i want it now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Welcome to the site, Mike. Enjoy the new addiction - these cars will hook you stronger'n crack!

G

Unregistered
yeah they are mental i couldntget over how they gripped the road. its just mental. nah i dont i went in there and asked the guy "carmen" and he said hes got one on its way had a look at some photos on his comp and i just said yeah ill take it (after he took me on a hour long test drive in a series 2 . then myne came in and took that for a spin no head deck but it has tein suspension, i have 1 photo of it up on the hoist but its off my phone so its sh*t qualty sorry

G

Unregistered
photos

hey old mate sent the photos through from when it was in japan, heres my new babey pick her up end of next week :)

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 17
  • P1080169.jpg
    P1080169.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 17
  • P1080171[1].jpg
    P1080171[1].jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 16
  • P1080109.jpg
    P1080109.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 11
  • P1080103.jpg
    P1080103.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 14

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
where abouts on the north side? i just moved back home to redcliffe about 2 weeks ago :p

G

Unregistered
where abouts on the north side? i just moved back home to redcliffe about 2 weeks ago :p

kallangur just down the road mate!! :ROFLMAO: some one around here drive a think its grey or maybe black i see it at night n i always just miss it i only get a glympse of it !!

G

Unregistered
where are most of the events held???

Most of the meets are held on the south side of Brisbane. Anywhere from Wellington Point to Springbrook. We did have one at Seventeen Mile Rocks thats probably the furthest north we have headed (without getting into the Sunshine coast meets :p).

G

Unregistered

hey i live in kallangur just down the road i hardly see any legnums around a few galants but rarely

i saw a silver legnum i think it was a series 1 near anzac ave

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
yeah i saw a silver leggy on anzac right at the end in redcliffe, coming from the parade.. Im in a silver galant, but i dont head kalangur much, mainly redcliffe, deception bay and maybe north lakes occasionally.

G

Unregistered
yeah i saw a silver leggy on anzac right at the end in redcliffe, coming from the parade.. Im in a silver galant, but i dont head kalangur much, mainly redcliffe, deception bay and maybe north lakes occasionally.

oh yeah sweet theres not much to do in lang lang lol where are most of the meets held??

Top Bottom