nickcorr aka Nick // Beaconsfield - VIC

G

Unregistered
Hi All,

Decided to join up and look on the forums as I am vaguely related to BuzzPuppy, Gav. Don't ask it's too complicated, something to do with mothers and aunts.....

Currently own a family import, R33 series 2 4-dr, and looking at something a bit newer, and with a bigger boot for babies stuff etc. Was looking at V35 Skyline, but Gav has re-interested me in VR-4 Legnums.....

Hummmmmh... AWD twin turbo wagon..... I did consider a Stagea, when I bought my R33, but they were a bit rare then, and considerably more than the R33.

So now to have a look around, make sure that I can fit in the drivers seat, and get into the world of turbo wagons..

Seeya..

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Welcome mate....you cant go wrong with the VR4!
Heaps better for Melbourne's rubbish weather!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Heya Nick (the OP :D) good to see you mate. I didn't pick up on this post from way earlier and I do apologise.

Yeah, it's a convoluted relationship (between aunties and cousins and stuff) but it's good to add to the network. So the GTS-T and the Legnum? I can definitely see this happening.

If I were to ever get my hands on a StageA, it'd require some serious cash to play with since the damn thing needs an R34 front end :D.

Until then, Loki will be a permanent feature of the garage!

swift5_8

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomas
Drive
Current: Legnum, Datsun 260z x 3
Past: 180sx, gti-r sold R32 GTS4, 1972 Restored Celica
Hey champ!

Im located in Berwick so if you are at Beaconsfield you can come and have a look at the car to see it not in blur as they go past lol

G

Unregistered
Hi Mate,

I might do that... I need to see if I fit in a Legnum...

You can have a look at the worlds dirtiest R33 4-dr.. Gotta love the long term car park at Tullamarine...

Bet your excited about getting the car...

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Or those dirty family secrets that some have when your "eldest sister" was your mother, and your parents are actually your grandparents. Oh the scandal!

Top Bottom