Not VR4s sorry lol

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I'm learning as much as I can about photography, trying to push myself and stuff, so just showing off bits of my progress haha..

Was hanging out with 4 of my mates on Saturday, we decided to do a mini shoot and go for a drive. The cars were all dirty, but we didn't care!

As usual, this was completely unplanned and had no organisation during the photos LOL!

Shot in raw on a 550D, most on aperture priority and full manual settings (experimenting) and then post processing in Lightroom 3.4.

I love rolling shots, want to get better ones of those if anyone wants to do some later on ;)

Gallery (92 photos):
http://www.omgtom.net/mazpics/galleries/user/tom/2506114car/index.html

IMG_8333.jpg

IMG_8313.jpg

IMG_8287.jpg

IMG_8275.jpg

IMG_8256.jpg

IMG_8474.jpg

IMG_8406.jpg

IMG_8276.jpg

IMG_8366.jpg

IMG_8290.jpg

IMG_8279.jpg

IMG_8257.jpg

IMG_8392.jpg

IMG_8417.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg

-T8-

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tate
Drive
WRX CSE5, 7g galant
Let me know next time u go for a shoot mate.. Would love some pics of my car :)
Lol at the stickers, they suit ha ha

yoshimitsu9

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
stefan
Drive
ae86 sprinter
those are some damn nice shots mate.

i used to do photography for a car club with a $400 camera and got some decent shots with it. i totally wish i had the $1000+ to splash out on a proper camera

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
Nice shots Tom. Next time you go shooting, let me know and I'll grab some of the good gear from work and come along...whatever bodies you want and more lenses and flashes than you could poke a stick at :)

Also, I'm sure I see that blue Liberty at the servo on Concord Rd all the time..same one?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Thanks everyone :) and yeah haha the BBQ number plate is awesome!

Reminded me of this, but being speedhunters, you've most likely seen it already :p

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2011/06/23/photographer-blog-gt-gt-jan-glovac.aspx

Ooooh that sounds like my situation, slowly getting there, hope to one day make it to super cars =P

Let me know next time u go for a shoot mate.. Would love some pics of my car :)
Lol at the stickers, they suit ha ha

Haha definitely mate! I never remember to text anyone when we decide to do this, it's always spontaneous right then and there haha..

those are some damn nice shots mate.

i used to do photography for a car club with a $400 camera and got some decent shots with it. i totally wish i had the $1000+ to splash out on a proper camera

I started out on a $150 3.2mp camera, then bought a $200 Kodak point and shoot, took photos on it for a good couple of years! Just ask some of the guys here from my photos from long ago. It was only November last year that I picked up my 550D :)

Nice shots Tom. Next time you go shooting, let me know and I'll grab some of the good gear from work and come along...whatever bodies you want and more lenses and flashes than you could poke a stick at :)

Also, I'm sure I see that blue Liberty at the servo on Concord Rd all the time..same one?

Yup that'd be him, I think that's where he works. Mechanic at the servo!

Camera gear sounds sooo cool!! I've been wanting to try out some other lenses, that'd be fantastic :)

Top Bottom