[NSW] 2nd June 2009 Wakefield Park Trackday

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
There is an "Off the Street" Track Day @ Wakefield Park on the 2nd of June 2009 (Tuesday)

This one will not be cancelled or double booked....sorry guys for the stuff around

WAKEFIELD PARK TRACKDAY 02JUNE09

track.gif

track_arial.jpg

Meet Date: 2nd June 2009
Track: Wakefield Park - Goulburn
Start Time: 8:00am
Finish Time: 4:00pm
Cost: $110.00
12 Month Licence: $50.00

You will need longsleve shirt and pants. A Helmet would be good, but If you dont have one, you can rent them on the day @ $50.00 + (deposit-licence).
Race fuel is available on the day at the track @ $2.95/litre.

Kat

Weather Forecast for the 2nd of June @ Wakefield as at 9.30pm 1st June

Tuesday, 2 June

icon_sunrise.gif
Rise: 7:00 am - Set: 4:58 pm
icon_sunset.gif
Rise: 1:16 pm - Set: 1:24 am

wx_uv_square.gif
UV Index: 1 (Low)
wx_humidity_square.gif
Relative Humidity: 87%
wx_precip_square.gif
Precipitation Probability: 70%
wx_snow_square.gif
Snow Probability: 0%
wx_clouds_square.gif
Cloud Coverage: 90%
wx_moon.gif
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Wind Speed: 10Mph (16Km, 8Kts)
Wind Direction: 937° (E)

Min Temp. 7°
Max Temp. 12°
wx_82.png

Rain Patchy rain or isolated showers. Light to moderate east to northeast winds.

Lunch...

Given the expected weather I'll make up a pot of Soup (either Garlic Chicken Noodle Soup or Sweet Corn & Chicken Soup) for everyone including Hot Bread Rolls ( no cost )
"additionally I have Tea & Coffee on hand for all as well (bring your own biscuits)"

FUEL.....

for those who only use BP Ulimate, there is no BP servo in Goulburn, but there is a large BP Servo on Hume Highway @ Marulan which is 27k's before goulburn.

for those who use Mobil Synergy 8000, there is a Mobil servo at the corner of Reynolds and Lagoon Streets (take first Goulburn exit off Highway, Servo is at the first set of traffic lights you come to, its on the left)

for those that use Caltex 98 Vortex, there is a Caltex Starmart at the corner of Bourke & Goldsmith Streets, take first Goulburn exit off Highway, then turn right at the second set of traffic lights you come to, Caltex is 150metres up Goldsmith Street on the left)

for those that use Shell V-Power, there is a Shell Servo at the corner of Hume Street & Clinton Streets, take the first Goulburn exit off Highway, then turn right at the 5th set of lights, go thru the round about on Clinton street and its 250metre up on the left hand side.

or there is $2.95/litre race fuel available at the track (104-Octane).

Following list, is those who have confirmed that they are attending on the 2nd of June

OzVR4

(01) Kat - Kitty's VR4
(02) Dimi - dimi_108
(03) Emanuel - __ET__
(04) Phong - VR48OI
(05) Hugh - matchtheclown + 1 Golf GTi

MCA

(07) Aaron - aza013 (MCA State Rep)

G

Unregistered
Ah thats awesome news for me really. Went to Meek yesterday to get AYC bled and work out why my car smelt like petrol and was loosing major mileage per tank. Turned out i have a damaged petrol tank. This will give me enough time to repair the issue before the track day.

G

Unregistered
Looks like its a blessing then, allows us to further fix/tune our cars :)

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Can't wait to see the Pic's of 6 VR4's arriving at terminal velocity at the end of the straight jockeying for position through the kink and into corner 2.

2x HD Video camera's (one fixed at end of straight and one panning/fixed to car)
3x Digital SLR's

should cover it......:D:D:D

And boys, pack your raincoats, long range weather for 2 June, 3 to 12degrees, 18k ne winds, 60% chance of Showers.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Fingers crossed the diff arrives and gets installed in time (and works!)

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Ahh crapsickles. I have an exam in wollongong at 9:30am. So I will be there late.

Well I'm sure I can rip throug hthe exam in 30mins... then the 154k's I have to drive can't take more than 1 hour at 6000rpm in 5th.

Doubt I'll make it before 12 :/ Appharently this might mean the morning trackers are done so there will be less peeps though. Yay.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Lucky hugh,

use Macquarie Pass to warm up your tyres :drool::ROFLMAO::drool:

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Ok guys, I have just spoken with Robyn (Track Administrator) @ Wakefield, it is definitely a speed off the Street day next tuesday 2/6/09, she said she has had no enquiries from other clubs re next tuesday, so it will be just those that turn up out of the blue on the day that we'll be competing with for track time
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

rich

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
richard
Drive
ford xe 351 legnum vr4 Ford G6ET
I think I should be able to make it as well, do we have to book, or just turn up on the day?

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Yea Richard, just cruise down with the guys.

Wakefield know we're coming, so no need to book personally

Great to meet a long time lurker :D:D:D

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
No Dawso,

Just a current State/Territory Motor Vehicle Licence, Wakefield Park then issue their own Licence (Valid for 12 months) and charge $50.00 for it.

So the next time you go to Wakefield you show your Wakefield Licence and off you go

They didn't check rego papers or even scrutineer our cars last time.

Also check first post, I'll apdate weather there, Its going to be Raining by the looks of it. So at this point bring wet weather clothing......

I'm thinking of doing a big pot of Soup and rolls for everyone, to defrost them during the day

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Yeah they run under their public liability then...... The drifters here do the same thing. None of them join the local club because they don't need club affiliation to drift.

That means that we have a lack of numbers, lack of money and lack of motivation for people to do anything as everyone else gets to enjoy all their hard work!

Clearly Wakefield gets enough bookings to be able to sufficiently hold its head up running with people under public liability. I envy them lol

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Its a very popular events venue, everyday there is car trailer after car trailer going thru town heading out to Wakefield, plus alot of race teams do testing here.

G

Unregistered
Any of the Sydney people meeting up on the way like at the mobile down the freeway south of Sydney. And what time would we meet up?

Also what tyre presures is everyone going to be running as I know it was an issuse last time.

So how many people from MCS are going? I hope no one is put off by a bit of rain

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Any of the Sydney people meeting up on the way like at the mobile down the freeway south of Sydney. And what time would we meet up?

Also what tyre presures is everyone going to be running as I know it was an issuse last time.

So how many people from MCS are going? I hope no one is put off by a bit of rain

Mobil Garage at Pheasants Nest.....

I'll link up with you guys in town (either at the Mobil in Goulburn for further down the main street for a coffee)

Gates at wakefield open @ 8.00

I'm going to start at 40PSI and go from there.

Disappointingly only 1 from MCA at this point - Aza with the White FTO

(see first post for this thread for updated info)

Top Bottom