lol, its not a true AJD these days without heavy sunburn :p

lookin foward to some pics

marc.r

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
marc
Drive
purple legnum
We never saw a purple Legnum dude? When were you here & how long did you stay? Its a pretty poor turnout from us. :-(

i went with a mate in his aristo! he decided that we should take his since he just washed it. wasnt in the show though, just the carpark but there was almost as many cars there! as for how long i was there, only about 45 mins Id say. a couple of laps and off really!

marc.r

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
marc
Drive
purple legnum
Yeah I did see a white galant under the bridge though. Anyone from here? We were a bit slack but was too hot next to our cars so we were seeking refuge in the shade. I still managed to get pretty sunburnt!

there was some joker in laying down in the shade of the boot of his axis stagea when I went past!

another funny story is my mate bumped into one of his ex cars on display there. a cressida that had a 1jz dropped in! (wasnt there when he owned it 2 years ago)

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
so i have seen only two white facelifts from pics. anyone else go? and who are the two white fl's?

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
I went but didn't enter my car. There were 3 white facelifts and the Super

Ernz1981

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ernz
Drive
1997 Galant VR4
White Galant spotted under the bridge is mine....didn't enter it this yr...probably next.

=D

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
so i have seen only two white facelifts from pics. anyone else go? and who are the two white fl's?

Dude I was there. wendnarb (ben) & shamwow (mike) were the whites next to mine, then reeve (andrew) turned up later so was parked elsewheres.
I need to go through my shots, but I'm away for work tomorrow so might take a little while.

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
i didnt make it because my boss decided that he'd rather go fishing than let me go to the car show i'd be anticipating for months and dying to go! :(

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
I think brad was the only one to partake in the hillclimb on the day, he was sliding all over the place......

Paul

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul Reid
Drive
Legnum vr4
I was there not entered but car was in the carpark

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive