[NSW] All Japan Day - 13th November 2011

hoony

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Kath
Drive
Starion
I'll find out saturday whether my car will be back on the road - and if so I'll come down for a look :)

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
I'm really hoping this rain doesnt cancel it again :(

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
Apparently if it rains they are going to move it and not postpone it...

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
I can't make it :(

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Is that me? yeah i'll meet you there I thinks it BiCentennial Park at Homebush. What time?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
OK, if anyone wishes to meet up prior to the show, then I'll be at Bicentennial Park at Homebush at 8am tomorrow morning. Here's the carpark marked on the map;
Untitled-3.jpg

If you're coming down the M4, just take the Hill Rd exit into Olympic Park & follow the map to Australia Ave. Homebush Bay Drive is equally easy by taking the exit onto Australia Ave.
From there, we just simply drive up Australia Ave to Silverwater. Only takes about 5 minutes probably.
The Super will most likely still be dripping wet from the carwash lol...

If anyone is hungry, there is a cafe in the park, though I'm not sure what time it opens.

jonesyVR4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Mark
Drive
EP71 Starlet turbo
On another note, how much detail are people going to on the entrance paperwork?
There are heaps of areas to be filled but I done have the info
Should I just ignore most of it?

reeve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
Warrior:1998 Legnum VR4 Daily:2006 Kawasaki ZX12R
yea papaerwork has got me thinking aswell

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
Shit 8?? Haha. I'll be there... Car will def be dripping wet from the car wash..

i can tell you now you will def hear me coming before you see me! got something new to show off!!

marc.r

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
marc
Drive
purple legnum
just got back from all jap day! saw Ben and Brad's legnums and two others. Didnt see anyone standing with them though so didnt introduce myself! looking good none the less guys.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
We never saw a purple Legnum dude? When were you here & how long did you stay? Its a pretty poor turnout from us. :-(

hoony

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Kath
Drive
Starion
I dropped by for a look, saw the Leggys, but no people hanging around them so wasn't sure who to say hi to.

I'm devastated my car wasn't ready after seeing so many lovely old school cars. Feel like I've missed a great chance to meet lots of new like minded people. Oh well. Next year perhaps.

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
Yeah I did see a white galant under the bridge though. Anyone from here? We were a bit slack but was too hot next to our cars so we were seeking refuge in the shade. I still managed to get pretty sunburnt!

Top Bottom