1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Heres the first of the series........

After getting off Webbs Creek Ferry first 9 minutes heading towards Sackville

Part 2 Webbs Creek to Sackville from 9 minutes to 19 minute mark..... Youtube doesn't do this footage justice..... looks like wrc tarmac footage off original video

Part 3 - Starring Chris, Dawso & Emanuel

Part 4

St Albans to Webbs Creek Ferry Part 1

St Albans to Webbs Creek Ferry Part 2

Galston Gorge

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
What awesome vids! You can hear me behind you guys if you listen closely haha.... Only critisism would be the crackling but pretty hard to get rid of that in an externally mounted camera lol

If I pay postage will you send me a copy of the originals of these? Would make for an AWESOME dvd....

Maybe you could compile one (And charge accordingly for your time) and have an annual NSW cruise dvd? Just incorporate pics and vids etc? I would definately buy one!

Make a deal with Wes or do it yourself?

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Dawso,

We've worked out what the crackling in the background is, (flapping hand strap grip on camera fluttering in the breeze{jetstream}) it will be removed for future runs..... our video mount proved itself on this run, can handle anything we can throw at it......

You'll love the St. Albans to Webbs Creek section, you were right up our clacker during that section and you can hear your bov on every gear change, especially when we went past that falcon ute.... Stand-by a heap more video to be posted yet.....

Nudge is going to give raw footage to a mate this weekend who does professional video editting to wash the background clatter out and do up a dvd of the day, I'll send you a copy when its ready...

So I gather you and kirstin enjoyed the day with the NSW crew.......

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
100% AWESOMENESS!!!

Me and Kirstin had a great time..... She can't wait for the next one! (And secretly, neither can I ;)) She said she wnts to have a go at driving it next time but we'll see how we go with that I think haha

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Leave the girl alone, she's a country gurl, of coarse she can drive...... get that track day organised and I'm sure she'll show you up, just to prove the point.......

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Awesome video Kat! That mount is worth it's weight in gold :)

I'm definitely in on the next track day. I don't care what condition my car is in lol

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Leave the girl alone, she's a country gurl, of coarse she can drive...... get that track day organised and I'm sure she'll show you up, just to prove the point.......

Oh yeah, she can drive alright! But i would get bored and frightened in the passengers seat haha

I'll have REBOOT back soon so she'll be able to bring that to the track day! w00t for her haha!

How far away is part 3? I'm keen to see it!

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Webbs Creek to Sackville Part 3 29th minute to 38th minute section,

Just as an explanation to other members:

Dawso made comment to a recovery, I think whats he talking about is at the 25 to 30 second mark on this video with the loose gravel on road surface right on the apex of the bend which caused a little sideways drift .......

At the 3minute 15 mark on the video you'll see we reversed up and parked in front of shed because one second the pack was behind us and then they were all missing - Dawso had flown over a series of compression bumps and sparks flew from under his car so the crew stopped with Dawso to check if there was any damage (I cut the section of video out 5 minutes of looking at the shed while we checked his car out because I forgot to pause the recording.........

As soon as we resumed I pulled back to 4th postion in the pack to catch some great footage of Chris, Dawso and __ET__ in action....enjoy

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Effing SICK!!!

Love that bit....

Interesting to note the different exhaust and BOV sounds too :)

Can't wait for the Hi-Res version!

Thanks for the PM too Kat :D

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Part 4 is up, just in the middle of rendering the St. Albans to Webbs Creek footage, as soon as its ready I'll get that up next

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6

St Albans to Webbs Creek Ferry Part 2

smohekey

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott Mohekey
Drive
Legnum
Are you able to mount the mic inside the engine bay? I.e. get it out of the wind turbulence to cut down on the wind noise, and increase the cool engine noises!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg

Bah! You post it up while i'm working so i can't watch it haha

WTF were you doing on here at 4 in the morning? Lol..... :bigsmile:

Can't wait to get home now and watch it!

Are you able to mount the mic inside the engine bay? I.e. get it out of the wind turbulence to cut down on the wind noise, and increase the cool engine noises!

You might be onto something there too Scott.... Pretty sure Kitty and Nudge have it under wraps though, they is smart cookies, and regularly put my thoughts to shame with their wonderous ideas lol...

G

Unregistered
Very nice, I really liked Webbs Creek to Sackville Part 3

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Part 2 St Albans to Webbs Creek Ferry is up as well

LoL, 4 in the morning is when I do my best work, Dawso

Have some papers due for Uni next week so multi tasking...papers...rendering.....editting.....posting

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Part 2 St Albans to Webbs Creek Ferry is up as well

LoL, 4 in the morning is when I do my best work, Dawso

Have some papers due for Uni next week so multi tasking...papers...rendering.....editting.....posting

Can't wait to get home and watch it haha! This is the bit where we left everyone behind yeah?

You're just a busy body.... Not working this week?

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Dawso,
Yes you playing nudge's wingman, I think they all got stuck on the double yellow lines with the Falcon Ute.....
At work punching the keys as usual, look like a train wreck though (yea I know, I always look that way) wont be to much sleep this week, to much on.......

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Dawso,
Yes you playing nudge's wingman, I think they all got stuck on the double yellow lines with the Falcon Ute.....
At work punching the keys as usual, look like a train wreck though (yea I know, I always look that way) wont be to much sleep this week, to much on.......

YEAH! Wingman FTW! yeah everyone got stuck but i still like giving them heaps about it haha

You are crazy girl.... Just postpone life for a bit and get some sleep (Dreaminly thinks about postponing life.... :p)

Top Bottom