[NSW] Central Highlands Cruise

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
LOL, postone it be f'd, get it all finished so I can get my life back........ next month is worse, 3 papers due + 10days in Tasmania over easter period with the JDCA rally..... i'll look like a total wreck next month a total zombie

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
LOL, postone it be f'd, get it all finished so I can get my life back........ next month is worse, 3 papers due + 10days in Tasmania over easter period with the JDCA rally..... i'll look like a total wreck next month a total zombie

Well no meets for next month then.... I know what women are like, you like to look your best for these things! Haha

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
hmmmmmm

The Galston Gorge footage is up next (Castle Hill to Hornsby) with camera facing rearwards with the pack following..... This will be up at some point tonight......

There was 36minutes of footage, which I've cut down to just under 10minutes, all the cut footage relates to the battle thru the Castle Hill / Dural traffic = BORING

QBall stars in this footage being first car in the pack behind us, but climpses are caught of most of the pack...

Gotta love those 5kph hairpins

Dawso can you hear a BOV

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Great videos Kat!

I've got a few questions...

Why are those roads all so deserted? Are they always like that?

Did the cars passing the other way shit themselves when they saw a whole bunch of station wagons going flat out? :D

Have you got any pics of the camera mount as it sits on the car?

Train wreck zombie, whatever, I'm actually curious what all of you lot look like. Would be good to put faces to the usernames! Some of the avatars give an idea but the piccies are so small...

Can you come down to Melbourne and organise a run like that for us? :D :D :D

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Derek,

Those roads were actually busier than normal.....

Not sure, maybe they blinked and didn't see us.... I bet they felt the wossshhhh though

If you look closely in the multimedia section VR4 Events Photo Thread in __ET__'s photo's from the run you'll see it on the front guard of my car directly over the front tyre - all cars lined up waiting for the ferry.....

Photos in my albums in members section from memory

Will be coming back thru Victoria on the 18-19th April after the JDCA rally in Tasmania, but wont be in the VR4 though, but might be able to suggest some interesting roads, would be a 250-300 odd km cruise for the Victorian crew

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
hmmmmmm

The Galston Gorge footage is up next (Castle Hill to Hornsby) with camera facing rearwards with the pack following..... This will be up at some point tonight......

There was 36minutes of footage, which I've cut down to just under 10minutes, all the cut footage relates to the battle thru the Castle Hill / Dural traffic = BORING

QBall stars in this footage being first car in the pack behind us, but climpses are caught of most of the pack...

Gotta love those 5kph hairpins

Dawso can you hear a BOV

How long till its up! :D

I can hear my BOV plenty.... No sign of Chris's though haha

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
uploaded - currently being processed by youtube for last 4o minutes gotta be close i'd say

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Galston Gorge

Actually its not to bad, puts a different angle on things.

Couple of puffs of red/brown smoke during Blatts have me scratching my head though.... anyway enjoy

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Awesome Video Kat and Nudge. I'm with Dawso, if you can put together a DVD, I'm in for a copy at whatever the cost. Excellent work.

I am soooo getting a POV camera for the next event..... Love your work.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Will be coming back thru Victoria on the 18-19th April after the JDCA rally in Tasmania, but wont be in the VR4 though, but might be able to suggest some interesting roads, would be a 250-300 odd km cruise for the Victorian crew

When you come back through, make sure you set aside some time for a Melbourne meet! We'll have to organise something (yes, I know us Melbourne guys are slackers compared to the rest of you)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Galston is up and working!

Lol at the idiot with that odd sounding BOV all the way through

And LOL at 5:23..... I almost do a "Scandanavian Flick" haha

Top Bottom