[NSW] Friday night sprint

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Hey guys, I've been organising regular friday night meets followed by a quick cruise for the past few weeks now and they're really taking off. So I thought I'd extend the invitation to anyone here who is interested.

Here are the details:

Meet at 7.30pm at Krispy Kreme carpark in Penrith. General hang out and chat for however long we like, then we head out along Castlereagh Rd till we reach Springwood road and we go for a blat up there.

Once up the top we'll stop at the lookout, ooh and aah at the pretty lights and then head up to the Gt Western Hwy and back down Old Bathurst Road (weather permitting...it's a slippery road when wet).

I know we're all pretty spread out in NSW, but the meets are every week and we're getting more and more each time. My initial idea was to have something regular, so if someone can't make it, others will be there to take their place etc.

I'm hoping it'll work out that way...early stages yet :D

Anyway, I hope to see some of you there at some stage...it's a great no pressure meet.

Cheers!
-Paul

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hi Paul,

Was that where the pics of your new rims was from ? I thought I saw a Krispy Kreme truck in the background in a shot.

I'd still be in my work clothes at that time as I would have to drive straight from North Ryde.

Plus the fact my missus wants me home on Friday nights ! :ROFLMAO:

Might have to take a raincheck for the time being mate !

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
No problem Brad :) As I said, I'm trying to make it a constant thing so you can turn up any time :D

Oh and in answer to your question, yes that was from this friday just gone...the best run yet!

G

Unregistered
Hey Paul I should be able to make a few, maybe meet at my place then drive there. opss wrong smiley

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
we head out along Castlereagh Rd till we reach Springwood road and we go for a blat up there.

I used to love that "blat". It's a hell of drive, bloody fun. Up and down Old Bathurst Rd has a certain element of challenge to it when wet. Damn I wish I was still in living in Penrith so I could join you.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Hey Paul I should be able to make a few, maybe meet at my place then drive there. opss wrong smiley

Hhaha a highly suggestive smiley you have going there!

Sounds like a top idea for this friday Emanuel :)

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Some pics of the previous meeets:

p1110344rr3.jpg

p1110344rr3.jpg

p1110345mb5.jpg

p1110347pg4.jpg

p1110363jf0.jpg