[NSW] Joined a car club today - tried some Motorkhana

G

Unregistered
Well I was driving down the road near the Richmond RAAF base and spotted a Motorkhana sing down a side street and another one down a driveway, what a cool spot wish we could hire the grounds for ourselves one day?

Anyway I joined up the Hill district car club and payed for a basic cam's licence all on the spot and I was free to rip up the turf, was a lot of fun but just need more technique with swinging these heavy cars around on tight corners in limitted space.

After I had done most of them I was then told to put the clutch in when pulling on the hand brake OHHH wish I was told that earlier. also tape up the handbrake button!

Couple of vids from my phone and some info there are a lot of events happening at leats one a month with all types of events.
I didn't do all of them as I started late but had a go a few, only got small amount of footage as my camera man was too busy being navigator/joy ride in the car with me.

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG.jpg

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
WoW Emanuel, now that looks like fun, can't wait to get back in the seat....... tarmac tearing or grass gouging, its all fun.... will have to look into this for a nsw club day?????

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
That looks AWESOME! Shame I was away this weekend or I would've joined you :D

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
That looks SO MUCH FUN!

Great work dude!

Top Bottom