[NSW] Southern Highlands Cruise - 18th January

G

Unregistered
Just over 2 weeks away, hope everyone can still make it to this one.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
I went past most of that today coming home from Narooma :D Looking forward to the cruise!

G

Unregistered
hi guys got some bad new i have lost my licence im trying to get a friend to drive me car for me i still want to come if not i might have a ride in with one of u guys sorrys about this

G

Unregistered
hi guys got some bad new i have lost my licence im trying to get a friend to drive me car for me i still want to come if not i might have a ride in with one of u guys sorrys about this

Wow that sucks dude!! How did you lose it??

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Damn David! What happened there. Did you lose it this long weekend? If that's the case, your licence should still be fine for the next month or so until they process the fine bro.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Haha yeah man, once you get the letter, it tells you a date that it is inactive from and till..

When I lost my license in 2007 it was a few weeks before i got the letter announcing the date, and the date was another month after i received the letter! So you should be sweet :)

Unless of course when you were pulled over they took the license from you straight up and said it was gone from there on..

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
""Operation South Roads"" High Range PCA, 45kph + Drive Manner Dangerous, Furious Drive, you name it, they'll take it......... read in the local rag that 27 people local had licences taken on the spot for X Y & Z while we were away.....

Dave I hope this wasn't you >>>>>> "About 3.40pm, a male P-plater was detected travelling at 184kph on the Hume Highway at Mittagong. His licence was suspended and he was charged with exceed speed by more than 45kph."

Dave, happy to give you a ride for southern highlands run if you cant get a mate to drive yours for you.........

Mittagong to Yass has the highest concetration of maggots anywhere in the State.... GRRR

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Oh wow that sounds pretty intense :(

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
hey Dave i think there will be plenty of room in any number of cars. just think you could be the lucky one that gets to ride in all the cars!!

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
hmm sorry guys. still 50/50. i went to the mechanics today at silverwater and there was a major leak under my car. i have noticed it and waited for the mechanics to open. it seems to be there are leak from (i can not remember what the name was) somewhere between my engine and the transmission. some seal is broken they suspected. i need the car over the weekened and they toped up the oil for me just for the weekend. I am going to leave the car there for the week and see what happens.
They need to take the transmission out and see to find out exactly where. definately not the torque converter seal. but might ask the mechanic to do it for my while trans is off....

anyway, hope to make it..

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Hey Jono bro, i think it's your rear main seal that's gone bust.
Mine is dripping and will soon be like yours too. Get them to change your Torque Converter seal while they take the gearbox out. It shouldn't cost more than $800 to get the rear main seal and torque converter seal done.
Meek are going to do mine for $670.
Keep us updated aye!

G

Unregistered
""Operation South Roads"" High Range PCA, 45kph + Drive Manner Dangerous, Furious Drive, you name it, they'll take it......... read in the local rag that 27 people local had licences taken on the spot for X Y & Z while we were away.....

Dave I hope this wasn't you >>>>>> "About 3.40pm, a male P-plater was detected travelling at 184kph on the Hume Highway at Mittagong. His licence was suspended and he was charged with exceed speed by more than 45kph."

Dave, happy to give you a ride for southern highlands run if you cant get a mate to drive yours for you.........

Mittagong to Yass has the highest concetration of maggots anywhere in the State.... GRRR
hey no it wasnt me lol but i no the bloke who did it lol i just got done for no seatbelt a wile ago and i got the letter from the rta saying i lose it on the 5/01/09 it sux lol

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Thank god for that, anyways let us know if you want a ride on the run?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Just float from car to car, get a taste of each :p haha..

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
I might not even be able to make it anymore.. oh the frustrations :(

Top Bottom