Ohhhhh noooooo.....not another Nissan!!!

Fred

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Fred
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4 & 1999 Legnum VR-4 w. Recaros
HAHAHA....... Epic Fail....... you do have to be careful though, cops are in anything these days. Good lesson though, i hate guys like that !

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
That's just classic! He's lucky he just got pulled over and charged rather then mouthing off like that to the wrong person later on. The cop seems pretty cool, most people would've reacted right away to being called a bitch for choosing not to race some tosser in the middle of town.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
haha thats pretty funny, waste of 350z though.

he cried! haha what a loser

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I'm going to be predictable here and say that the one who came of as a dick there is the BMW driver...

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I'm going to be predictable here and say that the one who came of as a dick there is the BMW driver...

Are you kidding man? I would've taken to him with a bat if he pulled that shit on me lol..... Fair enough to try and race. If someone doesn't want a go, then just drop it, instead of being a hero with your mate in the car.

What the BMW driver did was a little try-hardish I know, but it was amusing, Nissan driver or not ;)

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
Haha... oh I wish this happened more often around here.. I'm so sick to death of $%@$@ in their "suped-up" cars (aka pod filter and some led washer jets), doing burnouts off the lights thinking they are auditioning for the next F&F movie sequel.

I can see from both points here; If in the same boat and I just wanted to be left alone I can see why the bmw driver was so irritated giving that he did leave them to go kill themselves multiple times before actually reacting to their abuse.... But also..... hang on... no I cant really relate to the nissan driver; if the person isn't interested in racing then sod-off and annoy someone else; abusing them certainly doesn't make it right no matter how you look at it; or how hard your over-compensating for feeling small in front of your boyfriend next to you.

Good on them, should have crushed the car. I have no problem with the occasional squirt now and then as fun, obviously when its safe and isolated. But not in traffic or in the method described by the post. If you're THAT keen for a race, take it to a race track! I have no time for people like that.

anyway... just my 2c ... man I need a coffee :)

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Are you kidding man? I would've taken to him with a bat if he pulled that shit on me lol..... Fair enough to try and race. If someone doesn't want a go, then just drop it, instead of being a hero with your mate in the car.

What the BMW driver did was a little try-hardish I know, but it was amusing, Nissan driver or not ;)

Nah the BMW driver comes across as a smug powertripping dick. The 350Z driver just comes across as a dick.

A dick with power is worse than a simple dick.

There should be enough double entendres there to stretch this thread a bit...

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
It shouldn't surprise anyone to hear me say that I'm ecstatic to be sitting outside the OZVR4 consensus... ;)

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
This brought a smile to my face.

It's great to see a cop around when you need them (i.e. taking tools off the road) rather than hiding in the bushes and trying to ping you because your eyes momentarily left the speedo so you could safely navigate around that Camry that can't stay in their own lane.

Question though - how does an 18 year old buy a 350Z? Mummy and Daddy came to the party?

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
In the US an early 350Z would not cost all that much. I saw a Boxster in a used car lot in LA for $13k.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I reckon I'd buy that if I lived there! Throw some crazy offset 19 inch Meisters on it, slam it, then remove the Porsche badges & replace them with Work ones. Who cares that it would be slow - it'd look insane!

Top Bottom