OZVR4 Around the World [photos]

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hiya Team,

I thought I would post up a couple of pics of me wearing my OZVR4 patch, whilst shooting down the firing range in Iraq during team training. I was meant to get some pics of an OZVR4 sticker on a tank, and am still working on that.

Lets see where we can get pics of ozvr4 products around the world.

So all you jet setters out there, get snapping.

DSCN1352-1-1.jpg

DSCN1358.jpg

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Indonesia, Uk getem pics up in front of something that relates to your overseas habitat.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
whats up with the AK? Who's side are you on? lol

Kia ora Brad Lol, my tool set consist's of AK-47, M4, and Glock 19 Pistol and some un mentionable devices.

Love the AK mate, has the stopping power, plus there is always plenty of 7.62 mags to pick up and use. LOL

Brad im sure you have OZVR4 mechindise, get some pics up.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Guess i'll need to get myself a shirt or something? What merchandise do we have?

G

Unregistered
Thats friggin awesome ... he deserves a prize for that one. Snickells give the man another shirt or something ...
Lets keep this thread going and get people to send photos from around the world sharing the OZVR4 love !! hahaha

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I'll be sure to take my cap with me to Europe next month ;)

Hmm we need a little OzVR4 mascot... Like a driving Platapus or something. You really don't see enough platapi around these days!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Oh give me some time... OZVR4 logos at Mount Everest Base Camp (18,500ft) anyone? ;)

Coming Soon, early May 2008.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Ill get one with a cactus in the desert this weekend :p i forgot i had my ozvr4 shirt with me!!

Perhaps an agave plant too, hmm what else is typical mexican......

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
James - I just thought you'd have western weapons rather than AK's

Hey Brad- yeah mate we have M4 (Variant of the M 16)western wpns also in the past have carried the sig 552 commando for those of you who know your wpn systems. As long as we get in licensed we carry what we want as long as it is under 7.62 long.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Ok, picked up my t-shirt and cap from JMO's (Jason's) place. Let the shennanigans begin!

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Good luck Gav mate, let's see some good pics.....altho it might be a bit too cold for just a T-Shirt, maybe we should look in to an OZVR4 goosedown jacket for you.

G

Unregistered
thats awsome james, get a ozvr4 sticker on a soldiers head.lol

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
20081310141320.jpg

Mt Everest Base Camp, 7th May 2008.

Took off the other gear and I'm standing there with only my thermals and t-shirt. Happy now??? :D

G

Unregistered
Holy smokes these two guys are going to be impossible to beat. Only a bedroom shot with Angelina Jolie could possibly get close.

Great effort there Buz master P

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Pity she is so ugly

Kiera Knightley, Arielle Kebbel or Hayden Panettiere are so much hotter (and younger) than Jolie

Top Bottom