For Sale QLD Pair of recaro seats + bride rails

Lucadou

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Cam
Drive
97 White Regnamu

Got these SR recaros which came out of my legnum. They're in pretty good condition. Padding on top of drivers outside bolster is thin which is fairly common, and fabric is somewhat loose on the bottom of both seats though. Small cigarette hole on one of the seams of a seat (which I only noticed when I took out of the car tbh). Bride rails which will fit a variety of aftermarket seats I believe. Bolt straight into your galant or legnum, no modifications needed.
Price is $550 cash. Considering the value of just the rails, I think this is a fair price. I can take some more pics if needed.

Pickup only from Caloundra please, or from Brighton from 26/01.

PB016250.jpg

PB016246.jpg

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
I'm very keen on the rails if you are willing to split them from the seats, and are willing to post to NZ

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
Can I get pictures of the rails please, I wanna put EVO seats on the rails

sleak

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Rhys
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
Hi. Im Also on the sunshine coast and would like to come and look at the seats.
Give me a text on 0434547478 and we can work out a time and price etc. Keen to pick up straight away for the right price mate!
Thanks buddy.

downundersir

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
JUSTIN
Drive
Mitsubishi
Are these still forsale?, are they genuine or knock-offs? Does the recliner knob have reactor embossed on it?

Lucadou

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Cam
Drive
97 White Regnamu
Still for sale. As far as I know they're genuine, but I didn't purchase them. Not sure what you mean by reactor embossing.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
last online July 17 2014, i doubt they didn't sell since then unless something was very wrong with them

Lucadou

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Cam
Drive
97 White Regnamu
Sold my car, but these are still sitting in my garage! I'm in Brisbane now, at Brighton

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
EC5W 99 and 98 (twin FLs), EC5A 96, E39A 89
hey I am keen too... rails and seats...

Top Bottom