Parts for leggy

G

Unregistered
I cant find any shops around my area that sell leggy parts, eg spark plugs, leads, K and N pod filters, can somebody point me in the right direction

Cheers

G

Unregistered
Hi Andrew. Could you please tell us a list of exactly what you are after so that we can point you in the right direction? Being an import, there's not really a local one-stop-shop and parts are usually sourced from all over the place.

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
If you have a look on meek's site they have a fair bit of that stuff... You might have to look under galant vr4 but I bought a k&n off them last time I was their for 65 bucks!! I know that's cheap but don't know if theirs good deals in their other prices or not

G

Unregistered
i need spark plugs (i was told by someone to get 32,000 volt plugs), spark plug leads, K and N pod filter and oil filter
need to do a nice tune up lol

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
You don't need a pod filter unless you want to suck in hot engine bay air, reduce fuel consumption and power all at the same time. Stay with the stock setup.

G

Unregistered
i need spark plugs (i was told by someone to get 32,000 volt plugs), spark plug leads, K and N pod filter and oil filter

Well, you can get all of those from Repco, Bursons etc except for the pod filter but they do sell the standard panel filter. So since you have previously mentioned your dad is a mechanic, he should be able to pick them up at trade prices for you. Or if you want to purchase them by yourself, you can have a look at the sellers on the forum for some better prices.

For the leads, if you don't like the Top Gun or whatever mass-produced offerings are out there... you can pick up a better, custom made set from ICE Ignitions in Moorabbin, Vic.

And instead of the pod filter a better alternative would be something like the HKS or Ralliart panel filters, available from traders in the OZVR4 shop area here.

All the part numbers you need to know to are listed in the Part Numbers Guide.

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!

a) Spark plugs - NGK BKR7EIX or BKR6EIX (6's for standard boost, 7's for higher boost):

http://www.performancelub.com/

b) Spark plug leads - call Michael from Ice Ignition on (03) 9532 6000 and tell him you're from OZVR4.

c) Oil filter - Ryco Z142A from K-mart, Supercheap Auto, Repco etc or genuine Mitsu oil filter (part number is MD356000).

e) No need for pod filter. Get a K&N/HKS/Ralliart panel filter from Ebay.

Top Bottom