Parts Seen on eBay, TradeMe, Yahoo JP, EvoOz etc

J_banger

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
97 Legnum vr4
I think nope, unless its just for looks. I also think its on the expensive side, for what it is
Yeah there isn't much info in the description about it.. I'm not sure if it's like a pod filter in there or what the go is with it :confused:

Darkhorse

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Doug
Drive
Legnum
it is designed to have a pod inside it. It does not come with one.

For our engines my understanding is that there is little benefit of changing the air filter unless you are pushing 200 at the wheels ore more. Furthermore some pod filters introduce additional turbulence which screws up our map sensors ability to accurately gauge how much air is going into the engine which in turn screws up your tune.

I didn't read enough to feel like I know all the relevant details, however, I read enough to know that im not going to touch my air filter arrangement in lara the leg ham :)

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
Where to buy crush washers for the oil / sump drain plug? Burson didn't have anything useful in stock. The Mitsubishi part number is MD050317 so worst case I'll go to the dealer but they're not very close by to me.

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
it is designed to have a pod inside it. It does not come with one.

For our engines my understanding is that there is little benefit of changing the air filter unless you are pushing 200 at the wheels ore more. Furthermore some pod filters introduce additional turbulence which screws up our map sensors ability to accurately gauge how much air is going into the engine which in turn screws up your tune.

I didn't read enough to feel like I know all the relevant details, however, I read enough to know that im not going to touch my air filter arrangement in lara the leg ham :)
Also can confirm dyno test with @TME_Steve k&n panel filter has no real benefits, potentially more consistent power on the dyno, but not any more (this was @ 187kw on 98)

Smanning2469

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Shannon
Drive
99 Mitsubishi legnum VR4
Does anyone know where to buy the stock preface lift fender flares?
I've looked everywhere but can't find any...

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
Also coming up at Aldi soon is a garden misting kit, with hosing and nozzles. Intercooler spray here we come. :-P

Top Bottom