Parts Seen on eBay, TradeMe, Yahoo JP, EvoOz etc

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
hey guys, can we make a thread for parts that we see in ebay?

if you guys agree.. just keep adding them here..

G

Unregistered
doupt it,

not for that sort of $$, and the fact that he does'nt say they are.

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Carsten,

yeah thats what i thought, i sent the dude an email asking for some pics of rays stampings on the machined lip.... had no response as yet...

Cheers
Brent

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
TWO sets of Brembos - be QUICK!

Buy these motherbitches!!

Evo 8 Calipers relisted, EXTREMELY CHEAP! I'd be buying these except I have more sense - my g/f would spit it if I bought these before I'd even seen my car! Seller WILL ship to Australia for USD$142!!! You have no idea how much this pains me to have to put this up here instead of in the I Am Bidding thread :(

If you can't get those, get THESE BREMBOS!

Remember to post in the I Am Bidding thread if you bid on either of them!

Good luck!! :D

GavDaniels

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin Daniels
Drive
2006 Mercedes Benz ML320CDI

Previously Owned
1997 Legnum VR-4 Type S
2000 Galant VR-4 Type V (Race Car) (regretful sale)
Hey Guys,

The second set is a better deal. Note that the first auction is starting at $369 + 25.00 Handling fee. Plus you would need to buy the retention clip assemblies which I know the rear set from Mitsubishi is $63.00 (didnt price the front set, but being bigger pins and clips would be dearer) and they do not have them in stock.
Plus the second ones have the mounting bolts as well. (Brake pads and brake lines are irrelevant, as the lines wont fit and who would risk second hand pads on new discs)

My opinion.

Regards
Gavin

G

Unregistered
What do you guys think?

have a look at the stickers on the rim, it says VORK, not VOLK. ;)
also, genuine TE37's are not multistud, and also the only ones to come out with the gold centres/machined lip, is the Top Secret LE37, which fetch about ~$4,000+ !

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Hey Guys,

The second set is a better deal. Note that the first auction is starting at $369 + 25.00 Handling fee. Plus you would need to buy the retention clip assemblies which I know the rear set from Mitsubishi is $63.00 (didnt price the front set, but being bigger pins and clips would be dearer) and they do not have them in stock.
Plus the second ones have the mounting bolts as well. (Brake pads and brake lines are irrelevant, as the lines wont fit and who would risk second hand pads on new discs)

My opinion.

Regards
Gavin
Good to know, thanks Gav! :D

Mitch, do you think the black & red limited edition Time Attack TE-37's would fit on a Legnum? Or would it require substantial guard modification? I'm in love with these freaken things... Just noticed the 17x9.5 and 18x9.5 are available in +35...

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Speedfactory supplies them here, they are ok quality wise and Alfred is a good guy - but I don't beleive they are the absolute best available.

Top Bottom