Peanut™ aka Adam // S.E Melb - VIC

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
i think the only things i'll want to do is: brakes, coilovers, sway bars? if possible..I will do power mods too but more into handling...i am the kinda guy that will drive legally at 80km/hr street...and try to keep the same speed even when i have to turn at the lights..hahaha

We should begin our own club then haha

Peanut™

Crunching Gears
First Name
Adam
Drive
JCW / Integra
but with this 4wd system i maybe able to achieve slight drift with zero counter to turn..hahaha...but i'll definitly get pull over for that

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Put a lsd in and you can powerslide on WOT on corners exits :)

Peanut™

Crunching Gears
First Name
Adam
Drive
JCW / Integra
ok..better stop talking about that for now...its getting me all excited...and instead of working i m looking up legnum parts....

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Heh, you can use AYC to do zero counter drift too, I've done it in both of my current VR-4's, one is completely stock in every way and the other has 300kw, cusco anti roll bars, much harder than stock lowering springs, and an SAYC diff. Mucho fun :D Today I went around a 35 signposted corner at 80kmh, the car understeered a bit at the start but that was sorted out by booting it and letting the AYC do the work, then holding it at about 10 degrees oversteer without applying any opposite lock on the steering wheel at all.

chrisssss

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
krsta
Drive
99' s2 manual legnum vr4
BIG LOL on the drifting, i am looking at getting a rear LSD in the future after the manual conversion but big lol i have whipped out the tail a few times going from a complete stop and doing what commies do, just booting the f@#k out it, it kicks out hold throttle ayc comes in and sling shots the car straight like a crazy whip lash effect i love it but at first when i tried it i did well shit my self =p

Top Bottom