Perth VR4 Meet Up

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Lachlan,

Let me know if you want some idea's for link road's along the hills.

Scott

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
If i dont have my new front bar ill be interested :D only if there is a photographer there on the day though :p

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Gravel sounds like fun Dan. I'd be keen. I have enough stone chips already so dont care about more lol.

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
ill see if fish would be interested in taggin along

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Lachlan,

Let me know if you want some idea's for link road's along the hills.

Scott

Dude, you can do the entire map if you want! I'm not great with the Hills.

The only reason I'm doing it is because nobody else seems to organise anything, haha!

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Ill come along, if you dont mind a Lancer tagging along. Still trying to find my perfect VR4.... and hoping I dont have to go to Kawana to pick one up. But in the mean time, I'd love to meet the local crew.

leekscurlock

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lee
Drive
VR4 Legnum
Im in if im in the state, I might bring my bike not the leggy if we are going up to the hills and zig zag, last time we dd it it was pretty awesome in the car so this time i'd like to see how it is on the bike!

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
lee dont be a little girl and bring your car haha. somewhere with easy access to the hills. maybe that big burswood carpark where we had our big meet up? only problem with that point is its on the wrong side of the tunnel :p

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Will probably be at BP Kewdale or the like. I'll get some definites this week :)

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
BP Kewdale hmmm, maybe i could just join the cruise as you pass down row hwy, as i live in ellenbrook, can join along if given a time etc, perhaps ill meet you guys in mundaring weir as you pass through instead.....tom can call me as you leave kewdale and ill slip in the que lol

ALSHWNOGO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kellie
Drive
Vauxhall VXR Monaro Turbo
Hey Guys.. When is everyone keen for something? Finally have my car in one piece again, lol. Also, anyone doing
Powercruise?

Clown

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Paul
Drive
Was a 1997 Legnum (R.I.P) now a 1996 NJ Pajero
BP Kewdale hmmm, maybe i could just join the cruise as you pass down row hwy, as i live in ellenbrook, can join along if given a time etc, perhaps ill meet you guys in mundaring weir as you pass through instead.....tom can call me as you leave kewdale and ill slip in the que lol

wow another legnum in Ellenbrook? I thought I was the only one! altho mine's sittin in the garage with clutch issues waiting for either my tax return or someone to buy my XW wagon

Top Bottom