Photoshopped VR4 pics

G

Unregistered
i had my rims on my skyline powder coated, it was $40/rim to sandblast off the old coating (they were white) and $40/rim to powder coat them black.

you shouldn't need sandblasting, and i highly recommend powder coating over painting.

Galant_4_Live

Crunching Gears
First Name
Alex Roither
Drive
Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
here are some photoshops i did of galants:
backgroundwo3.jpg

newishrsorangewingblawsqh9.jpg

mygalheckspdp1.jpg

carboneditionorange1th1.jpg

galvtublawza5.jpg

orangegalspsf7.jpg

hope you like them..

alex

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
I like your style, Alex :)

The orange one looks very nice :D

G

Unregistered
man thats good stuff alex, love those wheels

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I like what you did with the first rear pic - really updates the car and transforms what is basically an unattractive backside into something really cool! WD! :D

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
This one was on galantweb.com

galantt.jpg

Galant_4_Live

Crunching Gears
First Name
Alex Roither
Drive
Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
my love it the 5th pic...
the 6th has been in a magazine some time ago... if anybody wants to have a photoshop of his car... just let me know !

alex

G

Unregistered
i like the second rear end picture, with the carbon bootlid and the diffuser, but that first rear end pic is horrible sorry.
it looks like those fugly lancer/excel/whatever body kits with the gaping holes in it that you can see half the bare chassis with.

the last 2 are nice though, and marks too!
that red one has nice subtle lines that make it nice. :)

G

Unregistered
found it on an auction site thought Gilly might be interested..........i know its not a vr4 ,its a 2400vient but you get the idea with the lights... i think it looks allright

Attachments

• 2400vientblacked.jpg
    2400vientblacked.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 231

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
looks interesting, however that might be just an illusion from the lighting/poor quality photo. Would be very interested to see a better quality version of that.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I'm surprised no-one has done the silly "mini-car" cutesy photochops yet? Time to start taking side shots of your cars and go the shrink!

stang2gq.jpg

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Well, you get a photo of your car, and in photoshop, you create a duplicate layer (so having two copies of your photo).

The original one, you shrink/compress it horizontally (squish it).

The other, you mask off everything else EXCEPT the original wheels, wheel arches and maybe ground shadow.

Carefully overlay/blend/use opacity your wheels over the squished layer and clean up :)

It's a good lil' tutorial, albeit the finished product is a bit rough, but not bad all crammed into a 3 minute video

G

Unregistered
Well ladies and gents, my first Legnum toon.

Thanks to Gavin (BuzzPuppy) for letting me use his picture of Loki to base this toon off and to Lee (Leebutts) for giving me the idea in the first place.

Im hoping to do a few more Legnum/Galant toons, but for now its back to working for the man.

Image is 1280x960 perfect for wallpapers.

OZVR4_Legnum_by_brocky_x.jpg

You can check out my other work over at Deviantart

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sweet! That looks awesome, well done :D

G

Unregistered
1600x1200 is the perfect wallpaper size :)

Easily enough done, the benifits of working in Illustrator is you can resize your work without loosing resolution. If you would like it i can email it to you.

Top Bottom