[QLD] 2nd official Dawso-in-town cruise - 3 Jan

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi guys/gals,

honorary QLD member Dawso is down at Hastings Point until next sunday (and even has a fully functioning Legnum!) so I was going to go for a drive down to somewhere near Tweed/Coolangatta next Saturday and catch up with him for lunch and a drive.

So let's meet at the petrol station near Ben's place in Gaven at 12pm: google map

cheers

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
NOW IM KEEN!!!

hope my car's been fixed then..

Dawso.. now your message makes sense to me.. I thought you accidentally messaged me while you were drunk or something..

Lee.. are you organizing a route?!?

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Im in Banora, like 5km from Coolangatta and i'd love to go BUT im about a month off my full license and I really do NOT want to get pulled over by the QLD boys in blue, they are not kind to my poor Legnum I gotta say. Give me a month or so and I would love to have a BBQ/cruise with some of you fellas from up north a bit. Playing it safe for now as the coppers seem to be ignoring P platers driving V8's and taking on the Jap import crowd (turbos are the devil apparently). Im not a hoon and I drive pretty sensibly but some drivers give p players a shocking name. Anyways, expect to see me out cruising with you guys in a bit.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
Lee, I actually just realized that 5th is a Monday and i got work :(

anyway we can make it a sunday?!

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
On the 4th we're down at Potts Point to see Mel's uncle so we could even drop in for a quick visit on that day.
May as well collect the stickers at the same time.
Possibly. Have to see what Mel says!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
hehe, i know what you mean.. but i don't think my family agrees.. LOL.. i think they've got plans for me..

i guess it depends on what time it is..

G

Unregistered
i should be in on the third but wary about coolangatta, went there two weeks ago and got rear ended, just about to submit the quotes. But yeah count me in..

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Sweet, I'll see if anyone else is keen by Thursday and then arrange a meeting point and we can drive down together.

cheers

Lee

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Well, a small but dedicated turnout by me and Ben. We went for a great little sprint up Currumbin Valley and over into NSW for lunch.

Hopefully Dawso can post up some of the vid in the Events Section.

Also, we're going to get onto getting the joint NSW/QLD Queens Birthday event in Tamworth organised so keep it free everyone!!!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Well, a small but dedicated turnout by me and Ben. We went for a great little sprint up Currumbin Valley and over into NSW for lunch.

Hopefully Dawso can post up some of the vid in the Events Section.

Also, we're going to get onto getting the joint NSW/QLD Queens Birthday event in Tamworth organised so keep it free everyone!!!

I'm getting there.... :D

Yeah guys, just finalising track details before i start posting crap all over the forum again :redface:

Top Bottom