[QLD] Chat

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
I might be interested... actually, I am interested. I took the skyline at willowbank on Valentines day and we had about 10 runs before they decided to close early. It was good as you only had to wait for a few runs before it was your turn again. It was good fun, but it all comes down to getting a good launch. If I revved too much I just spun the wheels and got a shit time. If I dropped the clutch too quickly then I would bog down and get a slow time. I was hoping for a mid 13 sec, but only ended up with a 14.0. The launch wasn't too bad, but it still bogged down a little.

Mike

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Also, if anyone is bored and wants to talk crap, I'm on msn for a bit most nights - my username is leebutts*at*free.net.nz

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
hahahaha yoda after just one night at the drags. Thats a classic.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hey QLD folks,

EvoOz are having a dyno day on the 16th of Feb at ChipTorque where we had ours - I was going to go down and have a look as the have a couple of 220+ atw kw evos running.

Starts from 8:30 and they are running 25 cars so will probably run most of the day.

cheers

Lee

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Hey QLD folks,

EvoOz are having a dyno day on the 16th of Feb at ChipTorque where we had ours - I was going to go down and have a look as the have a couple of 220+ atw kw evos running.

Starts from 8:30 and they are running 25 cars so will probably run most of the day.

cheers

Lee

220?? I should take down my little 180, she pumps out 300rwkW:ROFLMAO:

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Has anyone heard from James? I have PM him for some stickers..but no answer! Anyone got his mobile?

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Cheers Lee all sorted on the sticker issue, nice lookin intercooler Kevin....lets hope you can hook the bruthas up.....

G

Unregistered
Just beautiful - I have always wanted to get a Silvia/Sileighty and do her up. Simon, props to you...

Leigh

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Niiiiiiiiiiiice Simon, that isa very tidy looking example. I am jealous........

Top Bottom