Qld Magna Division Cruise - 28 Feb - Byron Bay

G

Unregistered
Guys, few of you have attended our events before and had a blast.

Byron bay cruise is one of our best cruises last year we had over 20 car's including 1 VR4 who had fun trying to keep up with some some of the magna's through the twisties..

Invitation goes out to you guys as well we'd love to see some of you there.

link is here http://www.aussiemagna.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1204701#post1204701

If anyone is interested in coming please post up here, sms me on 0434158688 or join the magna club and post up there!

Cruise details below:

Happy cruising!
Pete

Alright guys, time for our first cruise of the year! Byron bay is the location.. Last year we had a crazy turnout of 20+ cars so let’s try and make our line of cars even bigger this year! We will be having a BBQ at Byron Bay along with doing our annual touch game there too, so bring your game faces!

Sunshine coast or north of.
Time: 6:45am for 7am departure sharp!!!!
Date : Sunday 28th February

Brisbanites Meet
Time : 8:45am for 9am departure sharp!!!!

Gold Coast Peeps
Shell Robina - 196-206 Highfield Dr, Mudgeeraba
Time : 10am for 10:15am departure sharp!!!!

BYRON MEET/END POINT
: Broken Head Reserve Park, Beach Rd Broken Head NSW 2481
Time : 1:00pm

Also bring your own cameras, with batteries, or video cameras, not forgettin pls make sure u bring a uhf if u have one and if you have access to more than one than bring them 2!! Most importantly make sure you have batteries that are either charged or new!!!!!

In case any of you are wondering this cruz will take all day to complete. We should be done by say round 5 - 6pm depending on how it starts. ie if everyone is on time and follows directions then it would be over quicker. But trust me this is one cruz you don't want to be over too quickly. I do ask one thing though and that is for every1 2 be prepared to throw a few dollars at the people that bring the food as they will be catering for quite a few people. Look out for my debt collection team and pass these donations to them!!!

G

Unregistered
I do believe I was able to keep up with you Pete, as for Simon he's just a crazy bastard.

I'm itching for another cruise (and a game of footy), but I'll have to see what I have on that weekend.

Top Bottom