(QLD) New job.

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
Hi guys. After 14 years of profesional ballet dancing career its time to stop and start thinking about my and my family future. After having 4 weeks expirience with a Real Estate agency i got offerd a full time job starting this wednesday. Its very exiting but also i am worried because its something very diferent. If anyone needs a Real Estate relatate help here on the coast (Gold Coast) you can count on me.
Taras

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
Welcome to the industry :) What kind of position will you be in? and which agency? I just moved from Ray White back to RE/MAX starting from tomorrow... I been in real estate since i finished school but i been fed it since i was young through my dad.. :p
If you get any business up here closer to brisbane swing me a referral :D

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
Thanks. No worries. I will be working for FOXS. For the first 2 month i will do homefinding and after that i will move into sales. Thats the way the office works. They work with Jenman system thats why i had to do about 2 month of study to get in. I had my test last friday. It went for about 4 hours. Its good to know that someone else is in Real Estate on this forum.
Taras

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
Eww jenman system... (holds up cross)

kidding! :)

I dont know much about the jenman system except for how much my dad dislikes it (hes been doing it the normal way for 16 years hehe)

Good luck with the career, im sure you will find it very enjoyable. has lots of ups and downs though - just be sure to make some goals and try to achieve them even when things look bad.

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
Fair enough. Thanks mate same to you too.

Eww jenman system... (holds up cross)

kidding! :)

I dont know much about the jenman system except for how much my dad dislikes it (hes been doing it the normal way for 16 years hehe)

Good luck with the career, im sure you will find it very enjoyable. has lots of ups and downs though - just be sure to make some goals and try to achieve them even when things look bad.

Top Bottom