QLD/North NSW Cruise + BBQ day!

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
I thought i might post up a thread to see how many of us I can get together for a cruise and barbie. Anyone who wants to suggest a good cruise route and a place we can get a bbq going feel free! We might be able to get some good action shots for the calendar as well, if anyone is interested :D. Lets see how many VR4's we can get out and about and we can all have a top day. We've all been extremely disorganised so lets get our arses into gear and get some numbers up to hit the twisties and have a mad feed :drool: Members in other cars are welcome to join, more the merrier!
A DATE OF SATURDAY OCT 3RD OR SUNDAY OCT 4TH IS PROPOSED!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
3rd or 4th is good for me. As for where to go, I think we've worn out Tambourine/Sprinbrook/Currumbin-to-Mur'bah.

Are there any nice runs down your way we haven't done before?

What about somewhere out west?

If we get enough cars I could try and get one of the guys from motorsportphotography.com.au to tag along to take calendar shots. As long as you promise to buy copies of any good ones they take so that it's worth their while :)

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
I have work Sunday as well (at this stage) so I reckon the 3rd would be good. And i'll check out some routes down South of Tweed Heads etc for a good run.

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
I'd love to come, but that weekend is out for another forum's cruise :)

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
No probs Shamren, will do. I'm thinking of some good routes in North NSW, and looking for a good spot for some photos and the barbie atm.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Love your work Luke :)

I've got a portable BBQ if we need it but I'd prefer to leave it at home if could to save having it flying around in the back hahaha

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Yeah i'm looking for a spot where there is already a barbie there so preferably none of us have to lug the greasy bugger around. Also if we go down in NSW we are MUCH less likely to run into heaps of cops and portable cameras like QLD, that was a bit nerve wracking :p
Trev are you gunna rock up mate? :)

VR4TT

Crunching Gears
First Name
brett
Drive
1999 vr4,cordia turbo,Evo 8,Nissan Autech Elgrand
Either of those days are good, count me in

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Yeah I'm thinking the weekend after, give everyone plenty of time to see if they can come.

G

Unregistered
just to clarify... do you mean the weekend after 1st Nov, Mortz or after the DIY? ie this weekend...?

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
The weekend after the first, the 7th or 8th of November, whichever suits everyone best.

G

Unregistered
Im up for a cruise :D Ill let you know closer to the date..... have a few things on the go

G

Unregistered
Hey,
I'm new to this so is the cruise on the 7th or 8th of november now or is that another thing?

Top Bottom