[QLD] Sunny Coast crew

G

Unregistered
hey guys. i would like to get in touch with some local guys who have vr4s. can anyone help me out. just looking for some guys around the sunshine coast who share my passion and i can get some local knowledge.

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
im in noosa and hoping to be part of the vr4 family starting next weekend hopefully,so if all goes well ill join,lol

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Yeah im local.

Daryl, what ones yours? not a black galant is it? with black/chrome wheels?

PM Me your details.
regard,s
brent

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hi sunshine coast team, just to let you know I will be popping over to the coast on the weekend of 3rd and 4th May for my 30th Birthday, so does anyone want to meet up for a beer and a perve at each others cars?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hmmm I will be up that way as well on those dates but only at Coloundra to see my rellies

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
got a legnum now so if anyone wants to meet up sometime im down like a clown...

as long as im not working that is

im up at noosa,only legnum round here except for a silver one getting around cooroy/eumundi which is owned by some lady,never had a chance to speak to her but

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Maybe you should try to speak to her face. I find buts very unresponsive some times. haha.(sorry bad dad joke)

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Depends on how old the butt is eh...

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
if anyone has nothing to do on saturday im having a big bbq at my place for my birthday,they can come check out my car and vice versa,mite be a couple other nice cars round too(mainly skylines)

i live at tinbeerwah to be precise,outside noosa

pm if ur interested

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
yer thats me
this must be your car,i actually was driving behind you a while ago when i was in my civic and you screeched off at the chancellor park round-about
outlanded.jpg

i look for you every time i get to uni,once i seen you park but i couldnt find one quick enough and by the time i got one youd walked into campus.(that was before i had a legnum and wanted to know if you reccomended it)

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
haha that was before i had one and it was the first one id seen in person so i had to get a picture

G

Unregistered
any of you boys headin to autosalon gc tommorrow

G

Unregistered
if anyone from gc is going, post up some pics.

G

Unregistered
any of you guys headin to autosalon gc tomorrow

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
i feel a meet is coming on.. you Sunny Coast crew.. wanna meet up at GC with the Goldie Boys?

Brissie fellas.. WHERE ARE YOU?

Top Bottom