[QLD] - Sunshine Coast

G

Unregistered
Hey guys,

calling all legnum/galant vr4 owners on the sunshine coast. We should get together and organise a cruise. I hardly ever get to see another legnum and when i do its a quick wave(very quick) I went out last weekend and beat a 180sx with a forged motor and turbo work. .im lmao as apart from piping work,bigger fmic and pod filter its stock.Get back to me so we can go out in style.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi Mick,

region specific stuff like this needs to go in the East Coast section (I moved it for ya).

cheers

Lee

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
hey mick,weve got a sunny coast thread somwhere
weve met up a few times in the past but not lately.whereabouts on the sunny coast are you?

G

Unregistered
im at kawana waters. When you guys hooking up again. Was there a descent turnout?

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
im up at noosa but everyone else is down your way

first time we met up there was 5 of us and then last time there was like 7.that was about 3 months ago and since then there are way more vr4s on the coast.we'll have to organise a big meet sometime,(preferably after xmas,when i get my license back so i can come)

try find the sunny coast crew thread and youll be able to familiarise yourself with the guys in your area

ill be down that way tonite but not in the legnum

Top Bottom