[QLD] Whens the next cruise?

G

Unregistered
Hi everyone i have not seen a single Legnum maybe cos i live in Ipswich lol... I just wana find out where the next cruise is so i can see some more Legnums and get tips and info on mods... Desperate as please HELP ME OUT

Cheers

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi Pete,

the Brisbane guys often meet up mid week for a car wash. Best idea is just to suggest a date and venue and see who is keen. I've moved this into the East Coast section so the others see it.

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
Hi Pete,

the Brisbane guys often meet up mid week for a car wash. Best idea is just to suggest a date and venue and see who is keen. I've moved this into the East Coast section so the others see it.

cheers

Lee

Cheers thanks heaps dont really want to suggest a date incase no1 turns up lol im a follower and will wait for some1 else lol...

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Cheers thanks heaps dont really want to suggest a date incase no1 turns up lol im a follower and will wait for some1 else lol...

No worries, keep checking this area of the forums then, something seems to come up every few weeks. A few of the guys will be at Mt Cotton on the 28th, they might be keen for a drive afterwards.

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
No worries, keep checking this area of the forums then, something seems to come up every few weeks. A few of the guys will be at Mt Cotton on the 28th, they might be keen for a drive afterwards.

cheers

Lee

Thanks heaps for the help i dont mind if theres not a cruise just wana see other Legnums and get some info on mods its like tryna find big foot here in Ipswich their extinct lol

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Just bumpin' this up.. I'm itching for another cruise/run.. Any of you lads interested?

Preferrably this weekend or the Sunday after..

G

Unregistered
what about a cruise to natural arch for the glowworms at night?? We used to do that back in the day and Trav's comments about Cyber etc brought all those memories back.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
when is this at? kinda interested but can't commit to night cruise/drive since I might be working at the restaurant for 3 consecutive nights :( I guess I gotta make money first before pleasure..

G

Unregistered
i'm keen on a cruise.. Been meanin to go beach on saturday.. Dependin on fuel cost :p n weather, beach day saturday? Just a suggestion

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
in the morning or night?

Morning lol...... I don't go much on the whole sunbaking at night thing ;)

You gonna join us for this Chris?

What about you other Brissie boys?

Perhaps a mod could put this into a new thread for us?

*gives puppy dog eyes look

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
unfortunately im only available during day time.. since my mom wants me to help her sort some things out.. and at night i got work til late...

Top Bottom