[QLD] who wants to swap exhausts for a week or so?

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
Guys, looks like the biggest holdup with my compliance will be waiting in line for the 1 stock exhaust they have at the workshop. If I can find a stock one myself then it's possible I could jump a number of cars in the queue. So who locally would like to swap their stock exhaust with me?
The other thing may need is orange side indicators. You can use my clear ones, but like the exhaust, it'll only be temporary, I want them back ;-)

G

Unregistered
Hey trav you can borrow the exhaust and indicators off the galant if you like.

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
hmm, okay indicators I'll grab, exhaust I'll grab if someone has a muffler they can offer.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
The Ralliart muffler is a factory option isn't it? I don't think they'd notice.

Trav, we can swap exhausts but I don't like your chances of getting it back of me after a week :)

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
Thanks Lee, I'll check with Vision and see if this will be acceptable. If so, I'm cheering and you can go.......ahem :p

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
I have the stock one off my car that you could use. Who is your complience with? I was going to sell my stock parts back to Shogun/Rcn etc... as they said they needed them and would buy them off me. just let me know. Best to call me at the moment - 0417 762 104.

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
Thanks Mike, I'll give u a call. Ralliart muffler is no good cause the original compliance test was done with a standard muffler.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
hey Trav, if I can get my exhaust fitted on Monday.. you can borrow my factory one.. if you still need one..

Top Bottom