(QLD'ers) With 7202 & 7203 ECU's That Want A Flash, You Need To Read This....

Status
Not open for further replies.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Hey all fellow Queenslanders

I would like to get a show of hands, and i mean a definite, no bullshit "um maybe, i'll see" sort of response, of all that would be willing to get their cars flashed by no one less than a wizard in this field, for around $400-450.

I have spoken to a tuner who has shown positive interest in flying in to the Gold Coast and tuning 4-5 cars and spending 2-3hrs per car.

Now, myself and Chris (Fieldy) are the first two. I want a few other members who will be available for either a whole Sat or Sun in the next 4 weeks and would be keen enough to pay a deposit to secure the tuner.

I am yet to secure a "work place" as the tuner has indicated that we do not require a dyno, just a base with room and cover that will be near a highway, hills etc.

All serious interest, please PM me your phone number and i will call you to explain a few more details (i am slow at typing and am finding it hard to contain my excitement lol)

Trev

G

Unregistered
dam make him come to syd ha ha jkz goodluck with it all, what sort of power do u get from a flash ??

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
hmm sure about tuning it on the street? :S

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
might not be able to squeeze every last kw out like on a dyno, but for half the price of a dyno tune it will come pretty close I think

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
street tuning if done right is beter than dyno tuning, you can not simulate take-off and actual acceliration on a dyno.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
Gents,

Just got word from our tuner that he is willing to do 4 cars only. So Myself, Chris, Christian are definitely in.

Rob, please let me know asap if you are a definite. The proposed date is Saturday the 15th May. If you cannot make it i will have to find a fourth to take your place.

As soon as you let me know, i will close this thread and we'll communicate via phone.

Just in-case others reading didn't get my clue as to who the mysetery tuner is, it is Dave aka Merlin. We are so very lucky and privilidged to have him take time out and fly up from Sydney to tune our cars. I cannot wait!

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
PM sent Rob.

Done and dusted. Lee will close this thread for me.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom