QMD///801's Bullet Ralliart Magna

G

Unregistered
hey all, I'm new to this site.. thought id start off by postin up some pics of my ride and go from there....

as you can see its a Ralliart Magna

Manual, LSD, 20" rims, Coilovers, Rotrex Supercharger by Bullet Supercars and all the other factory ralliart goodies (pajero brakes etc).

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
I have an old friend back in redcliffe who would be very jealous of this car... Very smooth curve there too.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I do like that a lot :D

(excluding the wheels too big and shiney, get some nice light weight 18's on there)

G

Unregistered
very nice pete, where in qld are you..up north??

G

Unregistered
AWESOME! what other mods have you done to the motor to support the 215kw? pistons, cams etc?

not a fan of chrome wheels but im a big fan of those wheels on your car, just goes to show you can make any car look good!

well done!

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Yours, Jason's and Gorg's old car are the best looking Ralliart Magna's i've seen. I must admit though, i'm not a fan of the chrome wheels (black 18" wheels with red outter lip would look so much better) but the rest of the car is flawless. And 215kw atw is bloody quick.

G

Unregistered
thanks for the comments guys, im in brissy....

no other engine mods apart from the usual fuel delivery mods... the ralliart had 180kw at the fly standard and higher compression helped...

I was at a dyno day a few months ago and hit a 231kw where i used ice cold water through the intercooler right before it went on the dyno...

funny enough with the comments about the wheels, i did some damage to one of them and they are actually the only set ever sent to australia, so no way of getting one to replace it.. as a result im in the market for some new rims as we speak... for the moment rolling on some 17s :)

won't be going black rims, although i agree they do look good its not the look im going for.. i really loved my current rims however somethings are unavoidable with a daily driver...

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
are you able to repair your current ones? also didnt you say you had a set of lightweight ones?

G

Unregistered
apparently they can't be prepaired because of the chrome.. but i'll try.. its worth it considering they are one of a kind... :)

lightweight rims i borrowed for the evening out at the track had some good dunlops on them worked a treat.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
everyone elses comments aside i do like the chrome lol (only reason i dont have chrome on my car is money and too much rotating mass...)

Im sure they can be polished back and spot fixed or something? how deep is the damage? i know you cant really use sandpaper on it haha

G

Unregistered
everyone elses comments aside i do like the chrome lol (only reason i dont have chrome on my car is money and too much rotating mass...)

Im sure they can be polished back and spot fixed or something? how deep is the damage? i know you cant really use sandpaper on it haha

I hit a pothole, damage is pretty bad.. will have to see i guess I too like the chrome, however with the 17s on the car is soooo much faster..

will look at comming to the next meet with you guys, should be grand.

G

Unregistered
Pete, yours is the fastest Ralliart Magna at the moment isn't it? Faster than Jason's Sprintex setup, right?

more power than jases only he's faster down the 1/4 just.... and im only running 8psi.... he's running 10.5psi and internals

G

Unregistered
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet setup. With the pic's of the engine bay well done on the tidy look!!

G

Unregistered
thanks mate, that was the plan, I want change the blue cilicone pipe work to black and a couple of other small things, to make it look like it belongs there....

dimi, Tza is faster because he has taken his car down the track soo many times.. it was my first time in a manual.. once i stop braking little things and i've recovered from my knee recon and it cools down i will hit up the track again

Top Bottom