Razor aka Dale // VIC

Razor

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Dale
Drive
'99 Galant VR-4
Hello,

I thought i would give this little run to say hello.
Name is Dale and i'm in the market for a VR4, though i have not decided Galant or Legnum.
I'm from eastern Victoria. I got the idea of visiting here from a person ive had discussions with about my choices.

AMC - Killbilly
MCA - VR-04-TT

I'm currently driving a Mitsubishi Magna TJ AWD Sports and want to further my love of Mitsubishi. Stepping up from a basic Magna to a AWD with sports tune, a VR4 seems like the next logical step.
At the moment is seems likely that what i buy will be used primarily as a weekend warrior and eventually a track car.

I'm active on Mitsubishi Club Australia and am hoping to get into the gear of things here as well. Consider it an over all and a specialty.

Thanks, hope to speak and meet some of you soon.

Regards,
Razor

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
G'day Dale! :D Good to see you on here mate :D

Have a chat to Iron Chef (Kristian) as he's the one who imported mine, I couldn't recommend him highly enough. He bends over backwards for his customers and a great guy to talk to in general :D

G

Unregistered
Hey Dale,

Welcome aboard.

If your from VIC, you can go have a chat with the guys at SSV in Oakleigh. I hear they are the only workshop in victoria that do compliance for VR4's. Otherwise feel free to come down to a wash meet and have a chat with some other owners etc. maybe go for a ride in one too.

See ya round.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Heya Dale, welcome aboard.

You'll find a number of us on here who are formerly (or still are) members of AMC. Yep, the wash meet is great to see everything in the flesh. I think we have all bases covered right?

Series 1 or 2
Super VR-4. Type S, Type V
Manuals/INVECs
Interiors... you name it!

Last time I believe we had eight Legnums there (no Galants as yet) and it's good to put faces to names.

Hope to see you soon.

G

Unregistered
Welcome to the forums!

Get yourself to one of the meets and you will never stop thinking about them. I know this from experience :) Whichever you decide to get, it still gonna be an awesome choice, you cant go wrong.

*coughgalantcough* :D

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
A weekend warrior track car... now that's what I'm talking about!!;)

Welcome to the club bloke and look forward to seeing what you can do with your VR4!:D

Top Bottom