rear altezza taillights

G

Unregistered
this may have been answered b4 but does anybody know where i can find some black altezza taillights for my 97 galant,

cheerz,
Beau

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Try the galant centre . net they are an american site and lots of the guys there change their tail lights to all kinds of things.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Someone on here has USDM lights in their VR4.... Think they said it was close enough fit for it to work

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I beleive the rears bolt straight in. A lot of the USDM guys get JDM lights and put them in.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
No-one has discussed it prior to now, because no-one thinks putting them on is a good idea ;)

G

Unregistered
they dont look alll tht flash actually,i think personally it makes the galants look takky,i much preferr the facelift or nz new tail lamps with the round revers tail lights,much better looking

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
they dont look alll tht flash actually,i think personally it makes the galants look takky,i much preferr the facelift or nz new tail lamps with the round revers tail lights,much better looking

where can i get those tail lights?

G

Unregistered
where can i get those tail lights?

i can supply you with whatever you need man,thats what i do,is parts supplier and fibreglass fabrications and welding..
just pm me if you need anyhting

cam1754

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
cameron
Drive
1996 galant vr4
i brought mine off www.trademe.co.nz. the black ones. only thing is that the indicators have a red reflector in them. all you have to do is heat the lights up(there is a how to guide in guides and write ups) and the red reflector just comes out.with some phantom orange bulbs in , they look awesome! love em.

G

Unregistered
thanks all. just found a set on ebay for 299 by depo i think. in the nz

Top Bottom