Wanted QLD Rear flares

stirlz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
stirling
Drive
1998 vr4 galant
Hey guys and girls I'm wondering if anyone would have a set if rear flares and the little rear piece that's at the bottom of the rear quarter as iv got a PFL so need that to make it blend in properly oh and I live on the Gold Coast but would pay for freight from any where thanks

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
Off topic but we need to see more of that galant you have

stirlz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
stirling
Drive
1998 vr4 galant
Iv got none yet my mechanic panel beater mate has sent this photo to show me that I need the rear guards flared and to camber the wheels to make it legal and the front wheels didn't fit over my brakes so he didn't take a photo of the whole car but once there on ill post the photo up

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Have a pic of which bit your talking about?

stirlz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
stirling
Drive
1998 vr4 galant
Have a pic of which bit your talking about?
image.jpg
The flare and the little section of the side skirt for the galant in the legnum it's longer only because in the PFL the side skirt doesn't extend up to meet the flare

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Word you're looking for is rear pods. Well, at least that's what they're commonly known as on here.

Also, do me a favour, please use some punctuation so your blocks of text become more easily readable.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Right OK must have glanced at your pics with sleepy eyes as I thought it was already there...

stirlz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
stirling
Drive
1998 vr4 galant
Word you're looking for is rear pods. Well, at least that's what they're commonly known as on here.

Also, do me a favour, please use some punctuation so your blocks of text become more easily readable.

Thanks for your help . As for the punctuation sorry

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
All good mate, thanks for taking constructive criticism on board graciously and making an effort.

Top Bottom