Rear Window sunshades for Legnum??

G

Unregistered
Hey

I was just wondering what the 'Family' Men do in the form of shielding their kids from the sun while driving in their Legnums?

As the rear windows are tinted, but sun still gets through.

What I need is a set of those 'Window Sox' for the legnum!

Anyone know if any particular 'Australian' model car has the same rear window size???

G

Unregistered
I think those window socks are a PITA and look ugly.

I've got those nylon mesh type foldable "thingy's" on each window that have a suction cup in the middle. They seem to work well.

As they have a suction cup in the middle, you can still have the windows down a fair way as the visor is flexible enough to move over the door trim.

They take two seconds to remove if needed.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I just tell my kids to close their eyes if the sun is too bright and to quit whingeing lol

G

Unregistered
I think those window socks are a PITA and look ugly.

I've got those nylon mesh type foldable "thingy's" on each window that have a suction cup in the middle. They seem to work well.

As they have a suction cup in the middle, you can still have the windows down a fair way as the visor is flexible enough to move over the door trim.

They take two seconds to remove if needed.

Yeah, i might give that a go!

I just tell my kids to close their eyes if the sun is too bright and to quit whingeing lol

Haha,

class of your own!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Actually the factory tint on the windows is really quite dark. The sun doesn't seem to be a problem. Either that or my kids aren't whingeing loud enough lol

G

Unregistered
meh tell them to get over it. Or get darker tint mine dont whine too much mainly about the back windscreen letting in the sun. Oh and i dont have a legnum so my 2c worth is worth .5c bit like the aussie dollar LOL

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Been thinking about tinting the rear windows with some clear anti UV type film just to make sure the bub is nice and happy.

Bad-Karma

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Legnum VR4
I thought most of the jap imports had that really dark UV tempered glass on the back half of the car ?

G

Unregistered
I thought most of the jap imports had that really dark UV tempered glass on the back half of the car ?

they do, but the sun still gets in to a certain degree!

All I know is, my other cars (VT Calais, Subaru Outback) i had those window sox on them and my child never was bothered by the sun!

Top Bottom